- is hot. I tell you that you needed me? No, I know. Still.
- I went to the cinema twice in two days \\ o / The first to see
Humpday
, an independent film that the premises looked like a slashosissima and stuff instead - uh, it is less than it seems, here, in addition to leaving with quite a few 'WTF'': D I honestly do not film them money was worth, but that is because the vision is still very lancet addresses the issue faced realistically and without frills and boh, I recommend it, without waiting for something. The second one for
Toy Story 3, which besides being beautiful and brilliant (Barbie and Ken! Rolling dies * *) E 'ONE THING AND COMMOVENTISSIMA OMG I cried like fuck-boiled. And I had never even seen the first two, otherwise I salute you. The beautiful thing is that I came to the little children who were throwing anathemas in the room and thinking that they would mess all the time and would have killed them before the end, and instead were in perfect silence between him and discard the ice cream and blow my nose that I was messin: ° D
- the other day I was having lunch with Grandma + aunt who spend the summer here (here downstairs, that is, not here in the same apartment, because otherwise I I'd be long gone), and between the mountain of newspapers of gossip to pass the time I spotted the name on the cover of Maicol, slingshots and I are very nonchalant''XD cretinissimo was an article on him in the sea on an inflatable banana-shaped, with a title like 'Maicol rides Banana' (sadness, holy god), but there was an interesting blurb Gaicol. There was talk that after the GF Maicol ended up not doing a fucking camp housed pending great opportunity, and it seems that George has recently declared 'Maicol had made too many expectations in the house, and now it is clear that he will be disappointed'. What Maicol said arguing that 'George was in when we were telling me that I broke down and that I would So much has happened'. The ANGST REMOTE, I do not know * cries * No, they were the most shameful in my slash, but I still want them good, here.
- I guess I have to do a post sull'HJF and everything that followed. Maybe I'll do it for points. I found that post for points are very relaxing.
- I'm sure that I had to say something but - ah, right:
bigbangitalia
0 comments:
Post a Comment