Table [Original] Petals of asphalt-cap. The whole is always equal
"But yes, basically I liked him even to your beast puzzida" she mocked him, while Luke stroked One by one the objects of her beloved dog, Lulu, who died a few hours before the study of the veterinarian who had always cared for, at the age of sixteen.
"Lulu has never stank. And anyway, 'puzzida' in Italian does not say, Marianna "the scolded Luke with a dry tone, bending his back. "I do not speak ill of her, "he muttered. He wanted to really loved that dog was his constant companion during his teenage years and probably the most meaningful presence in that house.
Well, teens ... Luca was not exactly sure of having had one, because since the early years of high school - or even before - he was always overwhelmed by thousands of responsibility. Well, now he was copying phrases Alessandra again. He shook his head.
"Of course, the only woman in your life," she laughed aloud, showing all the pearly teeth.
"idiot!" He snapped.
"Luke, stop treating your evil sister!" cried the mother, who was preparing meals for the family reunion.
"She began her!" Protested the young man.
"Stop fighting like when you were children. Conduct by adults! "
" Look, mom said you're not an adult. "Luke wanted to answer, but consolidating a tactic now old, he remained silent, turning his eyes away.
"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Marianne approached him and shook him by the arm. "Are you deaf?" He cried, shouting in his ear. "Are you deaf and bad," she said again, louder and shake up the volume voice.
"Marianne! Keep your voice down, "cried the mother, without entering the room.
"You cat-ti-vo!" Shouted again.
"Leave me alone! Do you understand? Leave me alone! "Luke exploded in the manner of a pressure cooker in which the cap jumps. He rose from his chair on which he had collapsed and took the stairs to reach what had been his bedroom.
because it seemed that nothing ever changes? At that time, I wish once again that his mother came softly without knocking the door of the room, hugged him and reassured him that his sister had no right to do so, nor to attack. He wanted His mother hugged him and reassured him gently.
But his mother had never made a similar gesture for him because "you know, your sister is unfortunate, your sister has a problem, you have to understand."
What should he see? He thought angrily, rubbing his bruised arm. He pulled on his nose and looked in the mirror.
"You have twenty-five, you can not even act like a fifteen year" it said in a low voice, but knew that if he fell back into the living room, he and Marianne would have ended up fighting again. He sat on the bed and took out the i-phone and started playing with some applications. If at least
Alessandra had sent a message to ask how things were going ... Alessandra was interested but rarely that. In order not to feel alone, he focused on the game, using all his anger to destroy the bubbles that fell on the screen.
"He's ready," cried the voice of his father who had returned from work and, as usual, it was probably put to watch the news without bothering to greet the children.
Luke put on his phone in his pocket and went down the stairs.
"Hello, Daddy," she said absently, passing in front of the TV.
"Hello, Luke." Replied the man, getting up and making him the nod. We both started in the kitchen.
Marianna was chatting with their mother, indeed it would be truer to say - said Luke - who was chatting to his mother, as usual grinding syllables and investing it with logical paths rather difficult to determine, if at all logical. Her mother patiently tried to answer back and keep them where possible, otherwise simply nodded.
"Why are not you studying?" Asked his father to Luke.
"It's Saturday, the studio is closed on Saturday," he repeated machine, almost feeling guilty about a week short of his work, as if he were the owner of the business and not a mere employee.
"BTW, there is a friend of mine," began his mother "who you should call the next day. He plans to renovate the house of his mother, I gave her your number. "
" Ok. "
" Mom, I was talking to me! I was saying I knew this e. .. "Maria hung up as if nothing had happened. Of course the parents said nothing and waited in silence for the young to finish his monologue. So slip away half of the meal. When Maria finally stopped, distracted by the bubbles of Coca Cola, the father intervened: "Luke, why do not you eat almost anything?"
"My stomach is closed" was the reply slim. The father shook his head, but made no comment.
"I Instead I ate everything! Mom cooks so good! You know mom, you should give me the recipe of your own risotto, so do it again with Stephen ... I told you about Stephen, is not it? Here you see, Stephen's cousin, called Lucrezia ... Lucrezia ... or maybe it was Lucy ... no, but I think its Lucrezia ... Lucretia, that bad name, seems like a bad character of a show, Lucrezia ... Lucrezia ... brainy, which means Lucrezia? "
" is Latin for "Luke replied laconically.
"Well, your recipe, that's why I said Lucretia makes a good risotto, but yours is as good as I also do a good impression because Stefano's mother says they are good for little. But it is only because is an old nasty and jealous harpy, bitch ... "
" Marianne! "snapped the father.
"Daddy, you know, when you need us and I want to speak it properly, not like this one are decorated with bows brainy here that all of the words were not even candy, which in the end mica even understand when he speaks with all the candies .. Because you know, Mom always recommended not to eat too much candy because otherwise you will decay the teeth ... ah, the day before yesterday I went to the dentist e. .. "Luke is disconnected from that scene, as was usual, making a mental list of things she had to do in the rest of the day. Do some 'spending, spread the washing machine, possibly ending the picture that was on the stand for two weeks, maybe go out that evening with Alex or someone else. Not that he was all this desire to leave the house, but it is said that for social convention, it was a good idea to talk to someone who had not co-workers at least once a week.
Or maybe you could go to dance somewhere, take the car and up to Tirrenia. It had been two weeks since his last adventure ... shuddered in horror when he realized the thoughts he was doing at the table with his parents. It was not clean, was incorrect.
The shrill voice of Maria once again brought him back to reality:
"Mom, I call a taxi? I have an appointment with Stephen .. "At least if Marianna was gone, he would have had a good excuse to return home without appearing rude. She helped her mother clear the table as he had always done in silence, then looked forward with a flourish and announced that he had work to do.
Lying on the sofa in the parental home, Luke still listened patiently to the complaints of Alessandra sull'ennesimo boy who had treated her badly. Alexander was not a bad girl for him, even in the case of the sweet face, always smiling, perhaps a bit 'naive, with the shapes in the right places - ok, maybe a little' too curvy - a beauty soap and water a bit 'retro, dressed with both hot and cold with bright colors.
"There ... why did not you come last night? At least you would have given him a punch in the face. "He complained, referring to the previous evening went to the disco with her friends when she saw the guy coming out - or, to put it as he thought Luke, the guy had swept a pair of Sometimes - very passionately rubbing with another.
Luke wanted to argue that since all women an evening, he would feel a bit 'out of place, but decided against it.
"Ah, anyway ... the Mari I found something that will change your life. "
" My life? "She put up a crumpled flyer advertising the new business Arcigay for that year. Luke looked at him briefly. "So you know that the Gay Pride I like to go alone. Why should I care? "
" This should interest you. A theater course! "
" What? "
" Theater and body language. You will do well, will teach you to be a little 'less cod ... and you will see that success with the boys. "
" I have never complained that it did not happen? "
" Luke ... you're old, you have twenty-five, it's time you find yourself a boyfriend! Just go around like scopacchiare a fifteen. "
" To me it's okay. "
" You okay until you have a pretty face, young and fresh and a nice ass ... but you also know that you will not last forever. "
" I have not found the right person. And it's better alone than badly accompanied "He was reciting the usual comedy that Alessandra was fine. It was easier for her to think that his best friend had never had a serious relationship, despite being very personable and intelligent, rather than go to see that handsome features and an IQ above average were not enough, that none of the Luke had never cooked for more than was reflected in serious than a fuck, that often his peers did not even noticed the beauty, vexed by his inability to interact. No, this was not the story I wanted to hear Alex, then read Luke for her, the boy who does not want relations, which only wants to entertain. Had never confessed his most intimate dreams, those in which dreamed up a sweet and loving companion, dinner by candle light and walks on the beach at night holding hands.
He would never told to Alex, she would not understand. But then he did not expect that someone really could understand it, humans do not understand.
"You go out to take a hot chocolate somewhere side? "he asked.
"I want even more ugly and fat?" She said, blowing her nose into a handkerchief. Luke was silent, listening to his stomach that was beginning to complain a bit 'of food. Alessandra's cell phone broke the silence.
"Hello, Marisa .. Yes, I'm home. How am I? I'm in pieces ... yes, yes, Luchino has been here for me ... if we want to go eat a pizza tonight? Wait till I ask ... Luke, you want to go out for a pizza with Mario and his friend? I would be so pleased, by the by ... "
" Were not you on a diet? "He said, making his tongue ..
"Ok ... I'll see about seven o'clock in the usual place. " Her friend had found the smile on the contrary Luca was already beginning in a cold sweat at the prospect of having to know someone new to see and probably for the umpteenth time Alessandra smorfiosetta do.
"Hello, darling!" Marisa yelled across the room and went to get the two friends. Alessandra greeted with two kisses on the cheeks and a long hug. "Hello, sweetheart," said Luca, softening a bit 'the surge, but not giving up to caress his face. He stiffened like all times, just did not understand the people's desire for physical contact. He was well without anyone invading his territory.
"Some friends joined to us, I hope you do not mind. All very nice, anyway, "she smiled. Luke wanted to run screaming at the time. But if there was a lot of people probably nobody would have paid particular attention to him and you could cut out the corner of space.
not well understood how many people compose the group of new friends, maybe ten, still too many. From clothing could distinguish clearly that they were friends and friends of Marisa, blatantly gay and this calmed down a little Luca. At the very least, would not have felt too much like a fish out of water.
After the usual ritual of the aperitif of choice sat in a corner, observing others and trying not to recognize which in turn was the subject of affected eyes. At least three degrees of separation, could never fuck a friend of Marisa, would have been embarrassing.
Although the blond with the open shirt was not bad, maybe a little 'too California-style and with too many numbers for his tastes, and why not, the kind little man with a shaved head. Alessandra had gone somewhere with the boy, who, as expected, the friend had made known, while Marisa was engaged in a passionate dialogue with a brunette.
"Can I?" Luke almost jumped when he heard that question and for a brief fraction of a second he found himself face to face with the interlocutor.
"I did not scare you," laughed the boy. Luca focused only on long brown hair, from metalhead.
"I was just lost in thought. But yes, you can take the chair. "
" I wanted to sit down, do not bring it home, really, "replied the other with a simple and neutral tone that Luke did not expect. This effort to look in the face.
How had he not notice it before?!
Perhaps it was a sort of self-defense of his brain, trying to exclude from its meaning the person who seemed made for him. Or at least to his hormones.
Three degrees of separation ...
"are you a friend of Marisa?" He asked. Also had a beautiful voice sweet and clear.
"Yes" Luke nodded, unable to add anything else.
"Nice, I'm Nicola."
"Luke." There was a moment of embarrassment, Luke did not know whether he should extend the hand or not, if he had to do something. For sure it was flushed and it did not improve his mood.
"I moved to town recently," Nicole smiled. "I have taken in a small publishing house, finally! Above all, I dedicate myself to my greatest passion, theater. So when Marisa asked me if I wanted to teach a course on the gay scene allĂrci I immediately said yes, I can not wait to get started. "Luca lulled by the slow flow of words. He closed his eyes for a moment: literally adored when someone spoke to him, lifting the burden of having to attack the conversation or even worse having to respond. "Anyway, I told you, I moved here recently, I studied with Marisa in Padua, then I was doing a doctorate in Publishing and now I came up here. I do not mind at all Florence, at least it's an open city. And you? Born and raised here. "
" Yes "moments of silence followed. Luke cursed his inability to dissolve or to make any move that seemed seductive. "I'm an architect. That is, for now I have my study ... but at least I what I like. "
" So you're a creative, "said the other with exaggerated enthusiasm.
"I like to draw. Paint too. "
" An artist is mysterious "said Nicola again. "And with a beautiful smile."
"Nico, we go! Move or I'll leave on foot. "The boy was with his hair shaved for him.
"I'm coming! Well, the Mystery Luke, see you soon. "She smiled. Luke wanted to bang his head against the wall.
Why was always like this?
"Luke, all right?" Said Marisa, taking advantage of the fact that Alex had been removed for a long cigarette break with Max, his new conquest.
"Yes" he replied, putting on a face-smile of convenience.
"You are quieter than usual."
"I do not think" mumbled, yawning.
"Wednesday is the lesson demonstration theater course, we come from?"
"I do not obsess about it!" He roared.
"It will be fun,'re not obliged to follow the course then, but it will be a nice evening. Ever since James got engaged, you did not go out hardly at home. What, there was some jealousy between you? "
" No! " James had been his companion out in the disco for the past eight years ... up to a month ago when he became a subspecies of a lesbian, she found the man of her life, had moved from him and just had no consideration for anyone. "It's that .. Well, I can not go to a gay bar with you or Alessandra, with all due respect. "
" Nor can you wait forever that James let his kid to go around with you. You'd need someone else. "
" I'm fine, thank you for your interest, "said controversial, locking shoulders.
0 comments:
Post a Comment