Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mounting An Lcd Tv Directly On A Ceiling

[Original] Mary Poppins

author ephaistion85
Prompt: Bag for Criticombola Original +, F + F, "What?" for the festival P0rn FIFF: P
Ratings NC-17


I looked surprised. Not only is he said, but he really did: he had made in my room dressed as Mary Poppins.
Everything was born the night before when, taking her around because it was covering the odious film for the hundredth time, I had mentioned that I think Mary Poppins was the perfect cure for nymphomania.
I find that the magical nanny is the least attractive of the world.
She told me that I would find out about the spicy character and I had teased mercilessly.
's how I found her in front, covered by a long black coat, a red checkered scarf, black umbrella and the ever typical English stock from which the film comes out of everything.
I laughed wildly, his beautiful figure dressed in those awkward shoes.
"If I were you not laugh so much." Provoked me, beginning to take off his scarf and giving me one of her seductive looks.
"How about if we end up with this carnival and do something more constructive?" He gave me his back.
"From time to time." He muttered, taking off his coat.
I soon found out that the white blouse she wore was transparent and when he turned, coming toward me, I lost sight of her breasts that transpired, already excited.
He advanced towards me with her bag in her hand, forcing me to retreat until he stumbled and ended up lying on the bed.
rested his bag on the bed and opened it.
"Let's see what's in your bag of magic." She whispered, looking into my eyes. I approached her and started to kiss her, but she pushed me away, forcing me again with his back on the bed.
"Make good girl." Mysterious smile, taking off the black skirt. He pulled out
a pair of handcuffs rainbow and there was no need to tell me anything because the porgessi my wrists and handcuff me did. Only then stopped to give me a kiss while his hands already running to loosen your pants.
"Let's see what else we have in the magic bag." He pulled out a tube of lubricant and set it on the bed.
"This could really be helpful." I commented. He took even a bar of chocolate, a thick blue ribbon and a box.
"What do you do with that tape?" I asked, excited. At that moment he could get me anything.
"Let's say .. that will serve as a precaution." He said with sly. "When I'll use this. "He pulled a rabbit out of the bag pastel pink.
"What?" I asked worried and surprised. That object, and frankly I was horrified by the thought that he could use it in my private parts did not excite me that much.
"Yes, this. It is not nice? It 's a nice toy for a good girl. "Proclaimed with a persuasive voice.
"And if I did not want to be a good girl? And maybe I preferred .. I know, your fingers? "I suggested.
"A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down." He began to hum, then remove a few squares of chocolate bar. He put in his mouth and when he had a softened passed it on my abdomen.
"I like axes more as a program." Gasped, as she went down to wipe the tip of the tongue. Then with a flick put it in my mouth the other picture and I clenched his lips with tape.
"Now you will be more obedient." He opened the tube of lubricant with a slow death and then with two fingers, he applied a bit 'in between my legs, making me tremble and touching the point that drives me crazy.
began to move why not stop and cry, but she, with a hint of sweet sadism, withdrew his hand.
"How sweet is my bunny." He smiled, kissing the head of the vibrator, before turning without delay and put it inside me.
It was strange to have that thing inside me cold and soft, almost annoying at first, with all these strange findings. She continued to move back and forth, back and forth, rhythmically. I felt the excitement grow, my intimacy wet.
At one point he took out the mechanism and naively thought that I would have made love with her beautiful hands, as we were used to do. Thoughtfully covered my nakedness with a hot hand and the other pulled him back to the bag.
"Guess what's coming now." Trembled when he pulled out a huge round lollipop. Without further ado withdrew her hand and pushed with all its force the new bizarre vibrator inside me.
I wanted to scream so powerful and I took the sudden sensation of orgasm, but there was the tape to prevent. And the more I felt the object move, the more I wanted that she did not stop to handle it.
It took a while before I could not do more, and threw himself over me, kissing and melting the tape.
"You dare not say that Mary Poppins is not sexy?"
"Mary Poppins can do whenever you want." I replied, trying to catch the rhythm of breath and kissed again.



0 comments:

Post a Comment