Sunday, October 10, 2010

”netcam Live Image”

[Original] Petals of Asphalt-3. Theatre.

"So now repeat the relaxation exercise in pairs. Who is mated to resume its partners, who do not want to create havoc! And who is not paired you find someone who prefers sex "Nicholas chuckled.
"Hey, Luke, why are you still there in the corner?"
"For me it is enough," muttered the boy. Already on the previous year had distorted facial expressions. To tell you the truth, the whole experiment was a torture, starting with the fact of having to appear before a group of strangers.
"Come, come." Dragged him to the center, taking him by the wrist, and Luke thought of dying. He explained the financial year, which was to let go back to his companion, who would promptly made a support. Nicola let go first, with a smile, the capture of Luke, who was as taut as a violin string.

"See? It's just a matter of trust in others. Now, in turn repeat this for ten minutes until it does, "he said aloud. "Come on, Luke." Architect stood up, with his back to Nicholas, and was as stiff as a pole. Nicola's came closer, almost eliminating the distance between them.
"Let yourself go."
"No."
"What do you mean no? Will not you try doing the exercise? "
" No, "said Luca tone hard. "My religion prevents me."
"What religion is it?" Nicola said, grinning.
"The d'unpezzismo. But we were few, we were bent almost everyone. "The boy laughed heartily, while Luke gave the idiot. Why should always behave like the fool of the situation?
course everyone else in the room had managed during the year and no one was dropped or was harmed. Luke, once again, he felt uneasy.
"Well," said Nicola. "So this year we have an ambitious project! Since at the same time also started our modern dance classes and tiptap, our association strives to stage a ... musical! So, between our novel actors, we also need someone with a good voice ... come on, now each of you will sing me thirty seconds of any song, rhyme or jingle in the jungle. In honor of our Marisa open dance ... excuse me, the songs, "Luke felt himself dying. What could be the time to show that in the end he had some quality. So, when it was his turn, overcame shyness and decided to sing, but his brain seemed to have made a clean sweep of any pop song that was not 'Fra Martino bell'. So Riande down memory lane to the pieces that he used to sing with the school choir and sang the'Ave Maria 'by Gounod. Certainly beautiful, but not the song is more appropriate.
He felt a fool for the umpteenth time.
"Well, it seems that we have a budding Pavarotti among us. And, with these notes, I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you at the next lesson Wednesday! "Luke tried to distance themselves towards the exit when Nicole stopped him by the wrist.
"You really have a beautiful voice."
"I sang in the school choir in high school."
"Want to go for a drink?"
"I'm sorry ... by eight o'clock tomorrow morning at work, you'd better go. "
" I see you next Wednesday? "
" I do not know. "

The next morning, when Luke connects to the Internet from the office, he found a friend request on Facebook by a certain Nicola Ranzini with the following message: "Since I do not know when I see you again, my dear Luca of Mystery, so at least we keep in touch. Are you free for lunch? "
Architect blushed. He closed the message, read it again and reopened. Ok, did not require much effort. Mechanically tapped his phone number in the box of the answer and added: "I'd love to."
He had thought of ending it all with a few exclamation point, but the move had seemed too childish. Puzzled sent the message.
He was sure that Nicola did not reply, he avoided looking at the phone that morning because he was not sure to find a message that Nicola would have thrown on the verge of tears. At one
and fourth, as always, saved the project was developing and started down the road, with the i-pod in your pocket. Usually liked to take a sandwich and take a stroll downtown, rather than sit in some crowded bar.
"I do not reply to SMS you?" The voice of Nicholas struck him just crossed the threshold. Luke turned red.
"Sorry ..."
"It does not matter. Let's go I'm hungry. "Nicola was very beautiful: a light cream-colored shirt and a pair of jeans golden sand made him look like a statue and his eyes hidden behind dark glasses made it even more fascinating.
"What a beautiful shirt you have," said Luca, take the opportunity to place one hand on the back. "I'll bring in a nice place that showed me Marisa. How long did you break? "
" an hour or so. "
" Well, "replied the other, dare to take him by hand. Luke shivered and tried to escape, but the taking of Nicholas was determined.
They sat in a rustic cafe, frequented mostly by students. They managed to find a secluded table in the corner.
"You're tight as a violin string," Nicolas pointed out, brushing a cheek. The other is even more closed to curl in on itself. They talked about what to order, then Nicola's told of his new job and was happy with the theater group, in this way, Luke, without being obliged to speak more than is necessary without some ironic, he began to feel more at ease.
"Friday - tomorrow - it's my birthday, I'll give a little party at my house. Come? "He asked. "I'd love to."
"I'd like. Very. "Nicholas looked at him deeply, imagine where that party would have brought. And fuck the three degrees of separation! At least maybe, for once, would not have been in the toilet of a nightclub or in the middle of the pine forest of Tirrenia. When leaving the restaurant
Nicola again attempted to take his hand, this time Lucas tried not to reject it.
"See you tomorrow night, beauty," the editor greeted him, making him a wink. That Friday

Luca was tense throughout the dinner. He spent an hour carefully choose their clothing - and had regretted not being able to do shopping for the occasion - he was afraid that his gift was stupid and did not like Nicole. He was afraid not to please the friends of Nicholas. And he felt fear and excitement about what might happen next. Nicola had made him sit beside him and Luke had felt under observation. He had tried the usual technique of silence, but not had served to make it disappear in the eyes of other guests. To sum disgrace, Marisa was able to come.
He tried to take his second tactic, which certainly cost him more trouble, but perhaps - as hoped - would have proven most effective jokes began to fire in bursts, coming in 'clown'. Again he felt had failed the test and that all of the judging were an immature even if not a fool.
"Nicole, now please get out of the room," laughed Alice. From what Luke had understood, was Alice's best friend Nicola, who came specially from Padua for her birthday. It was the only person in the group that at least he's smiling openly that evening and had tried to put him at ease.
"Luca" she whispered in his ear "I need you to make sure that Nicola is not to peek until we call him here." He pushed the boy out of the dining room. It seemed that somehow Nicola who was waiting in the hall, greeted him with a hug that Luke failed to return.
"Even if the corridor is dark, I've turned into the evil monster," she whispered, stroking his head. "We use the time so decent, I'll show you my room." Luca was pushed into the room of Nicholas and staggered groping on the bed. At least now he was moving into territory that he knew, more or less.
Against expectations, the other sat next to him, turned on the bedside lamp and began to touch his hair.
"What are you doing?"
"caresses" replied Nicholas whispered. "You're so beautiful, my star." Luke began to shake convulsively ... because it came down to it? He began to unbutton his shirt Nicola, almost with fury, but the other stopped him. "There is no reason to run. I want to kiss, first "she told him closer to his lips and architect. Luca was embarrassed and said that kiss without understanding what was going on.
"Do not you care?" Nicholas asked, getting up.
"No. .. no ... on the contrary! I am very interested ... that is ... "Luke stopped him by the wrist. "It's not that ... I do not know what to do. "
" You tell me you're a virgin? "Nicola laughed. "I do not believe it."
"Is that ... I've never gone out with the same person for more than two times, "she admitted, blushing.
"I had a little 'understand' the other whispered, kissing his head. In late evening

Nicholas, Luke and Alice were to put a little 'fine.
"I'm going to bed, boys, I'm tired," said Alice, when she had finished sweeping. "Luke, was Nice to meet you "she said, wrapping it tightly in a hug. "I hope to see you soon, maybe tomorrow." Alice Does not seemed impressed by the coolness of Luke, in fact. Actually the whole evening had tried to implicate him in a conversation and make him feel at ease.
The architect was more astonished by the way Alice greeted Nicola shook strongly two or three times each other, shaking hands and exchanging kisses on the cheek, before she decided to give him good night and go to sleep. Alessandra
not have even remotely thought of doing a thing with him ed'altronde what was the sense of acting as boyfriends?
"I you have fun? "asked Nicholas, laid his hand on his shoulder.
"Yes, yes ... Your friends are nice. So, I'd go home e.. "Stammered Luke, but the other stopped him, kissing him on the mouth and stroking his hair.
"But Alice is there."
"Not we have to put up the music at full volume, beauty," replied taking his hand and kissed his forehead. "Want to go to the beach tomorrow you and me alone?"
"S-yes," stammered Luke.

0 comments:

Post a Comment