Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thisty Sweaty Toddler

Lucca!

I do not believe it myself a lot, but apparently I'm almost hoping perhaps to make not one but two serious cosplay. Ok, almost serious. And my mother dyed sheets so that I can wear them, it is not love?
But I'm excited, and for the first time I can stay two days in Lucca.
In fact most of my time now absorbs the study (no, it was not the first, as everyone believed the opposite: P), and I'm also happy because it is giving me (enough) satisfaction, and love what I do. are a bit ' destroyed more than I would be willing to tolerate year-round and do not have time to write or to watch all the films and anime and manga and read all the books I want to ... but never mind, I'm also learning to manage time. What a useless post




^ ^ Long time no see. ... under a blonde wig in Lucca! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment