[My Chemical Romance] You'll never walk alone Title: The world has ITS shine / 2
Author:
Fae ( faechan
)
Beta / Pre-reader: lai_in_the_sky
Fandom: Cobra Starship / The Academy Is ... Characters / Pairing: Gabe Saporta
/ William Beckett, Victoria 'vickyta' Asher, appearances of the rest of Cobra Starship, appointed Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump Timeline: May 2007, while Honda Civic Tour
Rating: R/NC17
Warnings: songfic
, slash, lemon, a little angst Words:
3515 (FDP) Disclaimer:
all the characters are really exist, but do not want to give true representation of events / characters / sexual orientation.
Notes:
top The world has to ITS
shine to the fact I mentioned at the time to add a second part with a little 'more than plot, and guess what?, 2:00 to 3:00 with those thousands of years of delay I got it \\ o / Remember that the idea was to explain how did the song of the same name? There. * Laughs * short summary of the main fact around which the fic: in the early months of 2007 William and his girlfriend historical, Christine, are left. In October 2007, Christine gave birth to their child. He never knew exactly what was the situation between the two during pregnancy, we know only that it was a difficult period but that, despite everything, however, William has accepted it and eventually got back together. The fic can be read even by itself, but
have read (or reread * blink *) TWHIS first helps to understand some details:) ; -
I: here's a new idea, I've got news for you
2007 May
"Gabe, tell me one thing. Really, a
thing only. "Alex looked up from the text and simultaneously raise, if possible, both eyebrows together . "What the fuck have you smoked last night?" Gabe raises his lips in a sort of half smile, because, well, a bit 'had expected. "We feel, Suarez, what's the problem?" She asks sarcastically placing the guitar and stretch your legs on the table.
"Do not get me wrong - I understand, believe or
to understand at least that maybe has a special meaning for you" stop to watch it, but Gabe's is simply nod to go forward " and you've written for a reason, but if I do not know exactly what not to say that I know are not my cock. It 's just that I want say, you've had a return to the stage or emo? " Vicky sits down on the couch beside him, pulling the sheet out of the hands and handing in exchange for a beer. "For someone who understands a six gently scary, really," the retorts, ironic.
"I'm just saying that I feel disconnected from the rest. It seems to me that the general atmosphere of the album has nothing to do much. "
" Do not your bitchin 'Ryland spoke, sitting on the floor beside the sofa and casually committed to pluck the strings of the guitar. "It 's a long time. We can work on it, no? I'll give you a hand if you like "offers aimed at Gabe, who nods. "And then," he continues, grinning, "if there is
Pleasure
there can be one too." "Amen," said Nate raising his tin while Vicky giggles and continues to examine the text. Alex launches a grimace at Ryland, then turns to Gabe. "Try" mumbles. II: and I can read what you're thinking
"You're out of practice."
Gabe looks up with vaguely offended - the fuck out of practice, was wrong only a few chords, and because the bus is never empty when there would be no need, anyway? - And dodges to pass Vicky, who has apparently had decided to delight all or cooking or something much more likely to rub any crap Nate have holed around.
"Are you here to take the piss?"
Vicky smiles sugar - confirmed, is there to take the piss - and head hunting in the refrigerator. "There's still ice cream, some side? "
" I have no idea, "replies casually, without even looking. "But I need a beer" reflects aloud, after a while.
"Finished."
"Procuramene one."
"Get your ass, instead of being there to massacre the staff."
Gabe shakes his head lost in a litany of insults at mental gender equality and women's empowerment and crap like that, then Strap on a new guitar to try again the chorus.
"It 's pretty well," said Vicky once it has finished, re-emerging with nothing in his hands.
"So?"
"Acoustics. Voice and guitar. We should do it live, sooner or later. "
" Mh. So you say to Alex or I do it? "
"Ah, I think he likes it. He just had a bad day. "He leans against the table and nibbling a fingernail for a while 'before speaking again. "However, it should listen to him."
"to him ... who?"
Vicky does not respond and simply turn around and quietly support all eyes on her.
Sometimes, in moments of self-criticism that is rarely imposed, Gabe is asked how he Vicky to bear all four and to be this sort of sister-friend-confidant who always understands everything before everyone, and that always has the right advice at the right time, and also be
the musician that is undeniably good. But at the moment is not in the mood for self-criticism, and then you ask mainly because the first time after a lifetime of writing a song to vent, can not do it without anyone breaking the balls. Okay, Alex is right, is renouncing his philosophy and the emo doing worse than when Peter fights with Patrick, but what the hell, you can at least have an ideological confusion in peace? "... I hate women's intuition, you know?" He muttered, looking down on the strings of the guitar. "As if I were the only girl around here ..."
"Fuck you, Vic."
She pays a little grimace of apology and then slides behind her chair, putting her hands on her shoulders. "I know what happened," he says quietly.
Gabe remains forbidden for a moment, then gives a slightly sarcastic smile. "It was the secret of the year and now it is already a rumor?"
"No." He turns to look at her questioningly and Vicky merely shrug. "I have my sources." There is a moment of silence, broken only by the muffled sound of the plectrum against a string. "Then you bring out this morning
this and, well. I put two and two. " can not keep from giggling, despite everything. Yes, well, probably know the background is not complicated to understand. And Whatever It Takes I'm gonna make my way home we can turn Our backs on the past
and start over ...
"Next, say it. "
" What? "
" What I should be happy for him and are an asshole. "
" You should be happy for him, and you are too involved to be now. "
" It's not ... "starts, and he does not know exactly what to say or because he feels the need to say. "It's never been a story, you know it. It 's just one ... "results" ... a
thing. "He closes his eyes and takes mentally to blows because, god, what a . Would be good in a statement: I have a thing with William Beckett . It sounds stupid already in his head, for Christ's sake. "Look, I do not have to explain anything, really." Vicky tightens grip on his shoulders and hugged him briefly. "I just think he should listen to it before the other." Without another word, it raises and who knows what starts to look around the kitchen. Gabe remains motionless for a while ', then puts down the guitar and picks up the paper with the text and the agreements and a series of indecipherable notes here and there, full of parentheses and erasures. I re-read carefully, as if you do not already know by heart. There is some disturbing metaphorical similarity between that paper and its situation, think about looking at the pen strokes that run through the paper. Gabe has always thought of life as an eternal succession of way, more or less long and more or less dense of words, but almost always the way, though. What is out of the way, what is solid and real and will last, is decidedly not, the rest comes and goes - a closed parenthesis, open and another end of the story. (It has the vague impression that he shared this with Pete once, but they were both too drunk or too much or too made both, why could not swear. Every time that I think the only thing that ends up conclusion is that if you ever find yourself in a text of his theory of the Fall Out Boy will make half of the lawyers. Nobody cares its metaphors without paying. Not even Pete Wentz.)
page of what has been his life so far William is not the text outside the brackets, parentheses and is not even a particularly long. William is a constellation of different times, hastily scrawled phrases that begin and end soon, either in its frame, detached from each other. Each whole story.
The fact is that before I knew Gabe had never raised the issue of what they meant many small parenthesis, if there was a kind of additive property which decreed that might apply as a major. The fact is that William Beckett has messed up the theory, life and the sheets of a number of hotel rooms, and at some point, perhaps, the thing got out of hand.
'Cause you've been left behind ITS shine and the world has I would drop it on a dime for you ...
"I
Oho, I know that look." suddenly stirs, and it is peering with Vicky arms folded and expression unbearably funny. "You should not go looking for your ice cream?" The liquid, irritated. "You're meditating." "... god, toglietemela of the way ..."
"Cobra're asking for advice on what to do."
"Exactly. I'm having an intense spiritual conversation, and I would appreciate it
alone. " Vicky sits on the table the last can of beer out of nowhere - and probably dented hot , but never mind. "You do not need the Cobra, Saporta," said, before walking away. "You need to pull out the balls."
III: So kiss me goodbye, Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
William faces the door of the bus - that once is empty, and is exactly the time that he had better not be - just a few hours later, because the tour does not wait for anyone, not even with all the mitigating circumstances of the case. It looks and finds him collapsed on the couch, with the same form again in his hands, the same dented cans now reduced to a shapeless mass of metal and the same mood swings as much as what the weather is outside - and yet, when she smiles half of that smile of his own, Gabe can not counter. "You already returned, "notes, so useless. Willam sits beside him, staying at a distance more or less security. "Do you miss me?" Application sugary, almost nothing had happened. "As a stake in the ass," replies, and the show of receiving medium is so familiar to calm him a bit '. "How are you?" Asks point-blank after a few seconds of silence.
William looks down on his hands, his voice trembling slightly. "Good. He's fine since he stopped having the nausea. Or at least stopped to curse the day that I knew. "
" And how is it with you? "
" Never mind "he mumbles, dark, and Gabe waive any other . He hopped two or three times in the hand and crushed the can remains silent, waiting for what he does not even know.
"... It 's weird, you know" you decide to say, in the end.
"What?"
"Think you're doing the father. "An involuntary smile to curve his lips. "What you do now, stop drinking and you retire to private life?"
William let go a laugh a bit 'forced. "Worse," replies in cryptic tone, and Gabe raises an eyebrow, curious. "I think I cut my hair again."
"... you will not. Not as long as I'm alive to prevent it. "
William laughs, most sincerely This time, running a hand in the mass Caucus that frames the face and fiddling absently with a lock. Gabe is enchanting to look at him for a while, trying to recall the image of the boy from the age of eighteen short mane and a rebel who has known a lifetime ago - and suddenly feels like an idiot, because things between them have always been so ; simple and it is unfair that now have become so strange, because I've always been friends, first of all, and a series of occasional fuck does not give him the right to expect just a fuck.
"Vicky says you have a new song," William murmured suddenly, dropping his eyes on the pile of paper that holds placed on his knees.
Gabe inhales deeply, doing his best to hide the slight tremor that shook the stomach for a moment. "Vicky should put something in her mouth sometimes."
"What's wrong?" William asks innocently, and Gabe hesitated for a moment and then hands him the paper, it could not aware postpone further.
By the time he needs to bend down to retrieve his guitar from the ground and look for a pick in the confusion of stuff piled around William has already been run quickly look over the text, and are scrutinizing every line as if expecting that reveals some hidden secret. Gabe tightens his lips, embraces the guitar and clears his throat.
I'm not one for love songs the way I'm living Makes you feel like giving up But you do not
and I want everything for you ...
William listens to singing with eyes are almost always fixed on the words, and when he gets up on him he does so with a smile and sweet little Gabe is imposed not to stop and look. Enjoyed curling his lips when the sentences remind him something, drumming his fingers thoughtfully with a pace that could become the battery line, stops at a few notes on the score sheet with a pen was fished out of the cushions. A half one of the chorus begins to sing over him, improvising a second voice that complements the melody to perfection. And all I ever wanted Was to be understood You've Been The Only One Who Could
I Could Never turn my back on you ...
The silence that falls after the last chord is probably the most embarrassing ever divided. Gabe holds barely a sigh of relief when William's cell phone starts ringing, interrupting attempts both to find any thing to say.
"... uh, I am trying, I think," he says, with a quick glance at the display.
"Go" Gabe nods, watching him get up and leave the bus. Shakes hands up in agony around the guitar neck and sighs, mentally repeating the ten reasons why it is right that it should be.
is still trying to make the first when the door opens and then closes with a crash, causing the heart attack risk.
William's is over before he can think to say anything, in a confused mess of hands out of the way objects and sneak between the clothes and trying his lips with an urgency that, for once, has nothing cheeky. Gabe slips back against the couch, pushing down and letting a choking gasp at the moment when their ponds come into contact, modeling itself automatically against each other. William drives a knee between his side and back and straightens astride him, leaving hair on either raining when she bends to kiss him again, and Gabe laughs and raises his hands to sink in the middle, making scroll through the sea of brown hair between her fingers until it's still possible and trying not to think about what's lacking.
could do things right - at least could stop time need to undress, to begin with, or find a rhythm that regulate their impulses so even vaguely consistent - but no, instead just continue to rub frantically through his pants unbuttoned at best, to attack each other in case of skin flaps insinuating fingers and nails over the T-shirts, crashing to his lips and teeth and tongues without order or continuity, and Gabe thinks it is perfect so incoherently, that they are
and this is why I want to remember. William rises again, moving faster and faster in search of the most clutch can, Gabe and supports him without taking his eyes off me not to lose his changes of expression, the gasps it shake, the lamentations less held that escape from his lips. The looks come first, falling to the floor moaning end of her orgasm on the skin of the neck and then hiding her face against, in a gesture so intimate and tender breath-taking, and follows him, unable to restrain himself, looking for a kiss last moment and lost in the humid heat that explodes between her legs and vibrates reflected in the mouths of both. "Like, you know, "William whispers whole minutes later, sticking his arm towards the sheet slid down and stretching your fingers to reach it. "I love it."
Gabe's laying a kiss on the forehead, still lost a hand to stroke his hair. "Sing it with me" suggests, seized with a sudden shock.
William smiles, shaking his head. "It's not a good idea" objects, giving an angry gesture to catch the paper too far and starting to draw imaginary lines on the chest with the tip of the index. "Look how that turned out last time. "
" It 'still a better idea to cut your hair, "said Gabe, very serious.
"I was thinking to have it done to Brendon."
"... This is not an idea, Becks, this is suicide."
;
William laughs - a laugh sweet child, that vibrates on making the tickling - and then remains silent, as the search words right. "Gabe, I ..." starts, raising his head to look at him, but Gabe will not let him finish. She kisses him again, deeply, taking the time to hear it, to give focus to any particular in its memory - and it is clear that both the '
last time, and that's okay. "You're doing the right thing," murmured the end, look and smile. "You have always been what he is doing the right thing." William smiling in turn, leaning his forehead against his for a long moment, then slowly gets up from the couch, put the jeans and looking at the wet stain on the front. "... Shit, I hope no one is out," he muttered, stroking on the fabric as if that would improve the situation.
"Ah, I do not believe that someone would do if, you know. We have become accustomed. "
William looks at him wrong and Gabe chuckles, expecting a tongue out at any moment. "Fuck" is limited to mutter, taking a pillow case and throwing him casually.
"Keep" offers him, recovering from a sweatshirt and holding ground. "So go unnoticed."
William raises an eyebrow, staring at the purple ardently of the cloth with a sarcastic smile and wrinkling her nose. "Nothing that comes out from your closet might pass unnoticed by anyone," said, legandosela in life anyway. "I'll bring it tonight."
"Hold."
The last rays of a pale sun hidden behind clouds filter to illuminate the bus, breaking on the tall figure of William when he turns his back and just shake their fingers in a wave. Gabe sighs not heard, pressing her lips and tongue feeling almost physically the bittersweet flavor of the moment.
"Hey," called him when William is now one step away from the door, making him look up. "We can still conquer the world" he smiles, just biting her lip.
He can not not smile too. "Of course we can. "
IV: if the world is ending, I'm throwing the party
When the bus is out of the shower deafening silence, Vicky was lying on the couch watching MTV and what once
was frozen and now it's just an empty pan left lying on the floor. "Where is everybody?" "They try to escape your bad mood."
"Great."
;
... in summary: the ice cream is finished, life sucks and formed a band of assholes. Gentlemen, a round of applause for Gabe Saporta. sinks Without another word in the space left free of the couch and Vicky moved to place him and sits up. "Su says," begins with strange voice, crossing his legs.
Gabe looks at her, genuinely confused. "... What?"
The raised eyebrow in response it receives is as eloquent as vaguely disturbing
. "... you do not have nothing better to do than spy on me? "asks piqued while the parade of hand the remote control. "I do not need to spy on you. This place smells
sex. " " As far as I can be your fault. " " Mh-h. "Vicky shook his head with an air expert . "It smells of wild, sinful gay sex ." "And I repeat that as far as I can be your fault." Vicky grabs a pillow and throws him in the face. Then she curls up beside him and rests her head on his shoulder.
"Hey," she whispered after a while '. "I do not want to talk?"
"No" Gabe mumbles with eyes fixed on the screen, changing the channels at random.
For a moment there is only silence and the chatter from the TV. "... Want to watch
Home Edition
? "I reply." "We go from the others?" "Nah, do not want to spoil their attempts to avoid me. Maybe you are also having fun. "
" Maybe they are from Patrick. "Gabe shrugs, and Vicky looked up to heaven, leaving the implication
but then you're stupid. "To work on your song" he says. Gabe turns around slowly and try to replicate something acidic, but then can not resist - why do the misanthropic asshole he is not and is not that much fun then as a role - and before he could move his arm around the behind and squeezes teddy bear type printing a kiss on the head. The ice cream is finished and life sucks, but the formation of this band is still the best I've ever done. "I love you" he says. "I'm crazy about you. We orgy. "
" ... you you should stop reading fanfiction. Seriously. "He giggles and hugs her one last time before leaving to raise her, and she jumps up and extends a hand, smiling. "Come on, emoboy of shit. We need your help to make this thing
really depressing. " " I've thought, you do not want to do with orgies. We will make a huge crowded for men only and you will not be invited. Not even as a spectator. " " You're breaking my heart. " Vicky moves towards the door of the bus shouting to hurry, and Gabe digs between his cards and pulled out a sheet, a bit 'more and more wrinkled scrawly than it was some hours before. There are indications of countermelodies scribbled on the sides, arrows pointing here and there, and in one corner, with a sudden end as he had been traced more quickly, without even time to scale the pen, there is a small , funny, stylized heart. And it's pretty sure he had not done.
smiles, and feels as if he had just closed in parentheses fund to another sentence. Maybe, somehow, within the next will be the name of William yet.
More Than You Could Ever Know, it's you.
-
Credits
/ Notes
- title (duh) The world has ITS shine (but I would drop it on a dime) of Cobra Starship, titoletti various parts It's amateur night at the Apollo Creed (CS), Unexpected places
(TAI),
Bring It (Snakes on a plane) (CS + TAI), Guilty Pleasure (CS)
- the idea of playing a Gabe TWHIS sound I got before knowing who is actually TWHIS sound was played more than once, and it is this love * W * live here is a wonderful example and gave a big hand to my inspiration ♥ - TWHIS, so I read somewhere but can not find the link at the time * cough * is canonically written by Ryland and Gabe. So, for the purposes of this plot, I decided that I actually wrote it Gabe, Ryland, but, as proposed in the first scene, he helped to develop. AggiustatoInBaseAQuelloCheServe! Canon = win è_èY - equally, it is canon that was written during the Honda Civic Tour 2007 (Most of Viva la Cobra was written during that tour), the Cobra just split with TAI and FOB, and so then the guys go to work on the song with Patrick (who was the producer of ' album). -
Home Edition (Extreme Makeover Home Edition or , that program where you down the home and refer you to the new and so cool) stuff that is apparently Gabe looks really
: ° D I've seen it in use around the fandom and I liked it: P
- William has actually cut i capelli tra fine 2007 (quando è nata sua figlia, appunto) e inizio 2008, diventando quel
cosino spennazzato che tutti ricordiamo con terrore *brividi random* (vedete, persino lui era sconvolto *indica foto*). Ai tempi dell'HCT, e quindi durante la storia, non aveva già più i capelli lunghi del 2006 (quelli di Snakes on a plane, per intenderci), ma aveva comunque quel taglio lunghettino e fluffoso che era altrettanto amore ♥ - giusto per spettegolare un altro po', intorno alla faccenda della gravidanza sono nate, ovviamente, chili di maldicenze and various assumptions: D Some people think that the child is not really the daughter of William and Christine, therefore, that the cornificato has joyfully, and he left it for this reason. Or who is actually his, but he stuck to Christine when she knew he did not want children, and that's why he has left. Or that William just before the news if it is done under: ° D, and that's why he left. We will never know the truth do not, I suppose, but in everything I'm pretty sure of one thing, namely that William is not the type to buck off of his girlfriend in a situation like that, and that whatever choice he made in that period did not do so lightly. Therefore, in this fic it seemed plausible that, despite the troubled, his sensitivity makes him decide to break the what he had with Gabe. And hence the murderous angst T_T sorry, I swear I wrote that I have suffered too T_T
- this fic was born eons ago, as part of TWHIS (which I wrote in early 2008). I was at my first bandom! Fic, I was still bewildered about how to manage people and this was the part that convinces me otherwise, so I decided to split in two and publish only the beginning as a self-fic own. Then for a long time I have left aside, either because it seemed too earnest (you understand that I placed Gabe Saporta doing the EMO? It takes courage, I assure you. I mean, you feel physically fangirl of your consciousness you a dirty look Cobra D:), is used as a plot device because of pregnancy Christine (who was then only a rumor) was one thing about which I did have scruples absurd (and the fact now I do not do more bad things would make me think of myself, I think ;/////;''). Then the months have passed, and came the confirmation that there was indeed pregnant, and one fine day I fished out the file, I re-read and I thought it worthwhile to finish it. Omgseriosa and continues to seem a strange effect on me, but I think it is coming and I feel pretty ready to see the world and then vualà:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment