Saturday, October 30, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get Std Test Results

Lucca


I found this meme ages ago and nonricordoassolutamentedove boh, I you got to do it now, so if: ° D

1. Go to your desktop and take a screenshot of it Exactly as it is right now.
2. Open a graphics program, paste and save.
3. Post the picture. Also you can give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer Such A look or why it is full of icons.







- the wall I took a few days ago in * mumble * I was on



eames_arthur but I do not want to check \\ o /, however, is beautiful and I fell in love ♥
- Wallpaper I always keep it very clean * fair * Since I put up all the Robin are right I always keep files and folders on the left, and since I am a nerd ossessivocompulsiva usually divide them by type XD However there is something in your Paperwork as more than twenty gigs of stuff completely loose, fic txt pdf exe sailcielocosa music film images, and is a stuff that I make the screen lock. (So maybe I will. The day before reorder. You aspettatelo with confidence.)
- the icons are pixelated stuff with the name that I am writing in segreeeeeeto. * Laughs * I mean, are birthday gifts (all late monstrous, of course). Then there is one that is my
Come as you're not, I hope to finish in time ç_ç * sighs and looks at his watch * - file VLC is the video of Na Na Na [info] * O * * * drugged a woman - Hahahahaha I CAN READ ALL THE STORIES AND YOU NO BBI \\ o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment