[At the edge of the rainbow] Liquid 1.3
"How long have you been together and now Stephanie?" Amnon asked softly, his arm around her waist. Rachel can not help but smile, noting that his brother is doing the new habit of physical contact and not the more escapes.
"Almost three years." She answered, drawing back a lock of hair from his forehead.
"How did you meet?"
"Amnon, I've told a hundred times." She says patiently, you can not forget you have it.
"We can pretend that I have forgotten, so you tell me again." He whispered. "I like to hear about." He adds with a slight smile. Because really pleases them and gives them hope for a chance to feel as if the two girls are met.
"We were at a concert, both to accompany some friends to a stupid concert of reggae music - which fortunately do not like either of the two-and save us from the boredom we had taken refuge in the bar. She was beautiful, an angel, I knew immediately that it was a princess. "
" Stephen is really a princess. It 's beautiful. That is, you are also beautiful, but yours is a different beauty. You belong to heaven, her to the ground. "He whispered, kissing her cheek." To you design a dress for Cloud, her precious gems. "
" You should really make us a drawing. "Suggests Rachel, but differs from him to pick up a shell on the beach.
"I'm not able to draw beautiful things." Admits with a hint of regret. "I lost all my sweetness, I became like the sand on the sea of Gaza." Her eyes are lost for a moment, the hands that pull the yellow Sleeveless. "Please tell me more about how if you have to kiss the first time."
"Well, we did not your kiss. We were just sharing a drink and our lips were found nearby. "
" I find it very sweet. I wish my lips are close to those of someone. "
" Who? "She asked curiously, coming back.
Centoquarantesimo day.
Today I decided to return to the center. It required much effort. I did not take the car, I preferred the bike.
I do not dare to drive alone and in any case the area of Carmiel is hell in the car.
The seat was as if I had never left, with the same poster, the same relaxed atmosphere and at the same time .. hopefully.
I felt out of place.
"Amnon! Amnon's you! "Sarah shook my strong self, carried the memory of holidays past summer." We had hoped that more would come back. "He shook my hand in his plump. "You have changed your mobile number? I tried to call, but I have never responded. "
I do not want to lie, nor to hurt her, telling her that I wanted to hear. Because I have nothing against her or against friends that I have tried. It 's just that I did not feel ready to return to this world.
He stroked her hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then came the question.
"Now you're a bit 'better?" I asked as I took in the kitchen to offer me something to drink. I nodded with my head and I know you did not believe me at all, and he replied with a smile of compassion.
"It must have been horrible." I whispered, not trying to force me to talk about it. "But the important thing is that now you're back. We will see you here in the middle? "
" Yes. .. There is indeed something I could do in particular? Unfortunately I do not think being able to do psychological counseling, right now. "I admitted and die in that moment I felt a part of me again. Because for me it was important to be able to help others, as it was for me I was a kid have someone to reassure me and make me feel normal and loved.
"How would you like to join the organizing committee? You have always been very good at keeping relationships with various institutions and speaks good English and Italian, this could be very useful. "I propose. "It's not too challenging, a couple of meetings a week, for up to an hour."
"Do not you think other members will get angry? In recent years I have not done much here .. "I said.
"But we all know that study abroad and summer are always returned to help out. Indeed, it is a pleasure to have you back among us. "I said, pouring a little 'juice.
"Thanks."
Centotrentacinquesimo days
Lately he spends his nights reading or drawing, without being able to sleep. The fact is that I'm used to sleeping during the day so that I can not resume a normal rhythm. Or maybe I just slept too much during the illness and now my body does not want it most.
My soul refuses to rest, even when my body would need it: so I fall asleep at work or at the table.
My mother sent me to the doctor, but the only thing he knew the signs are sleeping pills, I do not want to take, at least for now.
Tonight was embarrassing. I went to the Center for my second organizational meeting. No one welcomed me wrong, even if all they look at me like I was a survivor .
Maybe you were really there.
However, it is because I feel miserable that I want to talk, because I just write it hurts too much.
I was pathetic.
After the meeting I got an attack of sleep, her head began to turn around wildly. I rested my head on the table, her arms. I think I fell asleep for a few minutes.
I heard voices approaching and I recognized those of Shimon and Gad. They sat next to me and I opened my eyes.
Shimon I placed a can of cold coffee in front.
"I He knows you're asleep. "I said, half smiling, perhaps in derision. I grabbed the can and I waited, thinking that I wanted to say something, but continued to talk to Gad, ignoring me.
I left my drink cans, without saying anything.
The day slips away better than it was begun.
Eventually they returned to the desert, heading towards the Dead Sea.
"Come on!" Amnon teases, taking off his shirt and ammonicchiandola over their backpacks. Fell on a beach less crowded and more difficult to achieve, hoping to enjoy greater peace of mind, but obviously there are people there too. Rachel stroked his bare chest and tickles:
"You're smoother than me, it's not just this thing," she protested.
"Eh, but I bet that made me feel bad I wax on his chest that you legs!" He exclaims.
"And who does the waxing legs?" She laughs in his face. "Mica masochist like you are!" She takes off her light dress, her brother is one of the few men who do not embarrass.
"How hot is that!" Protest.
"So I take a bath! Now we're here. "He exclaimed, smiling and holding hands dragging in the water. Rachel slips on him, the palms of bad feet that stand on slippery ground. Amnon usually greets her in a hug and caresses her hair.
An old lady looks at them from afar, laughing, perhaps mistaking them for an engaged couple.
"Burn!" Protested the girl.
"Yes, it burns. But does it well. You'll be glad when he comes here as your Stefania. "The whispers in his ear. Rachel relaxes a bit 'and extends over the water, closing his eyes and trying to listen to the music of the strange sea.
He gets up when hit by a bullet feels slimy and mushy.
"Are you nuts?" Rachel is incredulous when she sees him become covered with mud.
"Look that's good. Everybody does. "He proclaims.
"To me it sucks. And I do not care if they do it all! "She said, before being hit by another ball of mud." Take that, then! "He says, bending down and putting a hand in the mud. They end up as a battle, smeared like two children.
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but now it is better to wash in and out." He whispered, trying to clean up. Rachel, have good cleaning, runs a hand gently on her face, removing the mud left hairline.
Centotrentaduesimo day.
Gad I hate it. I'm almost sure. He treats me like I'm an idiot, every time. No wonder, is the cousin of Nathan, the new boyfriend of Gal. Who knows what's
Gal has spoken ill of me. In fact, probably not needed, we will have already thought Nathan.
It 's normal that a former boyfriend speak evil of his current love.
Gal and I we've been together for six years, six long years.
We were an exception, because we were very young. He was the first man with whom I made love.
The only one I loved.
But unfortunately he did not love me enough ... and I have not done enough to keep him beside me. Nathan
At least now I make you happy.
E 'beautiful Nathan, and Gad resemble him. Same tanned skin, same-colored eyes and red lips coal fire.
Gad is higher. It is fifteen years older. It is muscular and athletic.
I am a bit 'scared.
I do not know if he and Shmueli are together, they are always near you. Shmueli
And every time he speaks to me as if I felt the gaze of the other fire.
But why should I be jealous? Shmueli just trying to treat me like a human being, not as a case study.
Or maybe, as usual, I find myself in the middle of some games that do not understand.
They chose a trip to Galilee, to see a little 'green and enjoy a little' shadow.
It 'nice to see how the landscape is smooth and in some way to rock the sight and mind. One of their mutual friend is waiting for them for lunch at Kibbutz Golam.
"I thought tonight we could go to feel a little 'music." Amnon It offers, turning down the volume on your stereo.
"What music? Look, another night of techno and do crazy. I swear. "Rachel laughs, biting her nails.
"No, no ... I meant music-music. "he laughs." I confess that if I do not make at least a couple of glasses of vodka, I can not stand quell'accozzaglia sounds even me. "
" not to belittle, sweetie darling. "she said." But I always suspected. "
" In my defense, Your Honor, I only say that a concert is very difficult to grasp pretty boys. "The mocks, imitating the perfect tone of a defendant.
"against him, Mr. accused, a witness to call myself that .." Rachel burst out laughing before you even finish: Amnon knows very well that she met Stephen at a concert.
"But you women are different. If you like women, not men look at a singer. And if the singer is a woman, well ... just criticizes both the defects. We see that gay jerks we are, if the singer is a woman groan fascinated because we want to be like her, if the singer is a man we drooled over ... and then we lose the possibility of finding the soul sister in the audience! "
" I always said that the males are a category in the evolutionary ladder! "
Centoventisettesimo days
Today Sarah gave me a surprise and came to get me to work.
"Let's go for a walk in Sheinkin Street? It 'so that we do a good chat and me alone. "I brought embracing. I love the scent of baby powder and milk.
wore a blue flowered dress that was fine with her blond hair and his freckled skin.
puts me joy.
We went for a ride, we stopped for a coffee.
"Rachel, how are you? She graduated? " he asked.
"Yes, I missed her graduation once again .. But this summer will find me, my star. I miss her. "I said.
"I think being a bit 'with her you will do well." She smiled at me, put a little' uncomfortable.
"You must still follow many therapies?" He asked me, to surprise him.
"Not too much, just some medication." I replied. "But it seems that my liver is better now." I tried to sound reassuring.
"It 's funny how you say that part of your body is better." He noted. "Like you, as a person, not themselves really well."
Then we talked about other things, but this sentence struck me like a fist.
Chaim awaits them in the parking lot and greets them with enthusiasm.
fifty years and has more energy than a person of twenty, always around the globe in search of something worth seeing. " He speaks six languages and when one does not know of a place makes up for with an explanatory gesture.
asks Rachel how is his family and why are not they too came to Israel this summer, then kindly invites you to enter the village.
"Since today is not too hot, we decided to lay off." Amnon takes a little 'aside, letting the breeze caress face.
Rita, the wife of Chaim, prepared vegetables of all kinds because of summer "to those who are going to eat meat?".
"Your father told me that next year will work in the United States." Comment Chaim, Rachel, extending to a piece of bread.
"Yes," she blushes. "They offered me a good contract." From the smile that lights up his face so well reflected in his enthusiasm. "I can not wait, I see a piece of the world do not know. "
" I'm sure you'll be fine. Then you do not have problems with English ... and also if we do not start at your age, when should I do? " reassures the man.
"Even our older son is away, he left for India after the military, four months is out." Comments Rita, leaving no leak nostalgia.
"I know some of my fellow soldiers who have done after the draft, seems to be a pretty popular destination." Try to interact Amnon, which so far has not said a word.
"There's something wrong, boy? You have not eaten hardly anything. "Chaim Comment." Usually you frighten wolves. "
" I drank too much last night, I still have stomach upset, sorry. "Justified, dropping his eyes. The silence leaves space
AFA slow to noise and haze of the afternoon.
"By the way, we are planning a good initiative with the Palestinian NGO we work with often." The Rita says, trying to awaken his attention.
The couple are in fact the promoters of the association that works Amnon.
"We are writing a collection of fairy tales Palestinian and Israeli, to be translated into two languages. We would like to make a picture book with which to finance our activities and the most beautiful we would like to put on stage at the Theatre of Peace Jafo. There seems to be a good idea? "Says Chaim, eyes that are clear as glass.
"It seems to me beautiful. It would be nice to also read them children in schools. "Rachel smiled, trying to see before him an idyllic scene where children who normally do not even look at her face listen spellbound reading accompanied by mimes.
"I thought you could explain, you have always been very good at drawing." Chaim explains Amnon laying the table with a sad expression indefinitely.
"It 'so I do not take more than a pencil in hand, I do not think being able to scribble something decent." He muttered, lost.
"But the last thing you did with the computer were very beautiful. Even something like that would be fine. "Argues Rita, looking puzzled.
Centoventitreesimo day.
When I came back my mother was waiting up, weird thing, because when I get back to Agudah late and she's waiting for me ever. I do not have fifteen years.
"It 's something wrong?" I asked.
"Today we received a phone call from the ministry, you were looking for." I said, looking dark. I do not know why, but my heart took a beating too hard and I felt cut off his breath.
We sat in my room, my father was sleeping.
"They want you to meet a psychologist in Jerusalem. It 's just a formality, just to verify that you are well. "I reassured her. "You have an appointment next week."
"But what they want from me? "I think I screamed. "I have not done anything." Mom took me a hand and took it to his chest.
"Do not worry, it's just a formality, really. You're right, this is the important thing. "She kissed me on the head and gave me good night.
"Now you tell me? You made me dress that looks like a lady for good, I even put the heels! Now you tell me? "Laughs almost exasperated Rachel, giving him a pat on the back. Amnon pulls out two tickets from his pocket purple.
"Chaim passed me this yesterday." He whispered. "Let's go to the theater." He smiles. "The show is very nice, have all spoken for months, "Rachel takes him by the hand of the carnet for easier reading of the title.
"But is not the title of the book which thou wast given me and I liked so much?" Her voice becomes thin.
"Obviously, yes, silly!" He joked. "Contenta surprise, little sister?" She hugs him and urletta him, imitating the poses of a Japanese cartoon.
"And then sushi! I booked in a very very nice. "
" Ok, Stefania kill me at this point I'm sure. "
" Well, you'll buy something really nice for you to forgive. "
" Definitely. " She replies, taking his arm.
Centodiciannovesimo
day I went to Jerusalem today, Layla has accompanied me to the end, both had to go visit a professor at the university.
The visit was dreary and pointless.
There were many, each with a different team, the Defence Ministry does not want us influence between persons of the same team, I think.
The interview lasted five minutes. There was a woman, the psychologist I think, of uncertain age and the maternal face, but the harsh attitudes. Two soldiers were distracted the company.
They asked me if I was okay now.
I said yes.
They asked me if I think I'm depressed.
I am not.
They asked me if I'm angry.
No. They asked me if I ever tried a death wish.
I lied.
I had no intention of worth that three dismal figures for the truth.
"Amnon?" We turn instinctively, at the beginning of his call and does not recognize the figure that stands out in front. Instinctively look for the eyes of Rachel.
"Do not you remember me?" Amnon decides to scrutinize the man who has just apostrophe and perhaps recognize something familiar in his face.
"Shimon?" Asks doubtfully, with a whisper.
"Of course I am!" Replied the other, approaching too. "I thought you had forgotten me. There are about ten days since we've seen! "Jest another.
"It 's just stoned as usual." Rachel spoke. Shimon does not hide a questioning look.
"Ah, yes. This is my sister, that is my best friend, Rachel. "
" Pleasure. "Smiles the girl, holding out her slender hand to the new knowledge.
"And so at last I know your sister Italian . I've heard so much about you, Rachel. "He says, looking straight into his eyes.
"I do not think I've ever talked to her." Amnon responds with a nota di acidità nella voce.
“Non direttamente, ma te l’ho sentita rammentare. E me ne ha parlato Sarah. Dovresti saperlo bene che questa in fondo è una piccola città.” Scherza.“Piaciuto lo spettacolo?”
“Moltissimo!” commenta eccitata Rachele, sorridendo. “Mi sono emozionata tanto. E poi Amnon sapeva che il libro da cui è stato tratto è uno dei miei preferiti.”
“Sì, il librio è veramente divino. E a te è piaciuto lo spettacolo, Amnon?”
“Sembri un fottuto giornalista. Ti pagano per fare le interviste alla gente dopo lo spettacolo?” risponde con tono stizzito.
“Diciamo che in qualche modo I was here for lvoro and the work, but I'm not doing any interviews. "Shimon Ride. Rachel asks how he can not seem the least bothered by the rude tone of Amnon.
"What do you do?" Asks Rachel, to dissipate the tension.
"I work in a company that organizes cultural events, which is why I managed to get a ticket for tomorrow. And all the while working with the theater of Peace, you know? "
" Cool. Organize promoting events there, too? "Application Amnon, almost shy.
"What! I'm a director. You should come and see us, you know? They tell me it's very good. "
" I'd love to. " He stutters.
"Give me your cell number, so I'll call you when we put on something nice, will you?" Says Amnon your number in a low voice, almost with shame.
"I hope to see you soon!" She says other things, too loud, making a bid to embrace from which Amnon wriggling.
Centoquindicesimo day.
These days have not been very good.
I vented filling my album of drawings in charcoal black.
I've presented at the meeting, I did not want to.
I turned off the phone, I did not hear anyone. I wanted to cry, but I did not succeed.
I turned on the Mac, with the intention to start a drawing with Photoshop and I realized that I had Skype starting automatically.
I called my sister, she was with Stephen. We have been talking a good half hour, I even managed to smile. Stefania
will also this year, two weeks after Rachel, because it must finish the exams.
They are so beautiful together.
When I disconnected, I felt relaxed and went to sleep.
"Who was it who was not shot, my dear, if-not-me-not-tion-are-happy?" Rachel teases him, and are on track to return the car.
"But you say! Shimon is just an acquaintance. "
" Well, I thought a friend was interested. "
"It 's his way of dealing with everyone, on the other hand is a born PR, imagine if there is something behind."
"Do not you told me that he was interested in you, anyway."
"There 'is much to discuss. "
" It seems to me that he esteems you very much. "
" matchmaking gay. "Amnon china eyes.
"In my opinion .."
"But stop, Rachel, please."
"Why? If you say nothing, because you get irritated in this way? And why do you put on the defensive every time you speak? "Amnon's cheeks are reddened.
"I like it!" Rachel screams, coming in the car. "My brother has a secret crush!" The song.
"Do not be silly ... it's a handsome man, that is. Mica'm blind, I'd be lying if I said no. It has a great ass. And it is charismatic and intelligent. "Rachel laughs and beats him on the shoulder.
"And now he has your number."
"What a fool you are. Do you really think you gonna call? "
" Because you would have asked for the number, sorry? "
" Please. Politeness. Or maybe something to ask for Agudah. "
" In this case, as you see in the meetings, he could ask long before the number. You're a hopeless case. "
Centoundicesimo days
Today I stopped in the middle Gal.
I did not want to talk to him, but as usual the emotion took over. Not that it's still in love with him, but I still feel a kind of tenderness.
unjustified, because he treated me badly.
We have taken a beating the night is over, two summers ago.
I found him having sex with another, which is not Nathan.
not remember his name. The
tempestai of punches on his back while he was still no pants. Her friend squeezed my arm around her throat, Gal recovered and told him to let me go.
We had a fight on the sand, smashed the nose, he cracked four ribs me.
From that day I got asthma. And the phobia of sand grains in the nose and ears.
And so today I stopped to ask me how I was. I wanted to laugh, but I did not succeed.
I told him politely and went to look for Sarah.
"Amnon, the night you off the fucking phone?" Rachel mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I'm half past seven on Saturday morning and given the late hour the previous evening, at least another hour of sleep there would have been good.
'Yes, well, so you do not wake up even with the guns. "He mumbled, getting up to get the cell phone him.
screen flashes a sachet. Rachel inadvertently opens the message, his hands trembled.
But now that he is open, you can also take a look ...
"So now you also have my number. I hope you and your friend you had a nice evening. When shall we meet? Hopefully soon. S. "Rachel can not help but smile and can not stay awake by his friend, who is sleeping curled up in a corner of the bed.
"Amnon, wake up!" She whispered.
"What? I'm late again? "He says, barely opening his eyes.
"Look!" Puts in front of the screen the phone. Amnon looks at her blankly.
"So what?" He says, with apathy.
"As" and then "? Amnon, connect those two neurons e.. "
" It will be a crisis of abstinence from sex. "Mutter, thrown back down. "Luckily my sister is still a bit 'here with me." Find her hand and squeezes, almost to hurt her.
"Amnon, is everything ok?" He closes his eyes and not even respond.
Centoseiesimo days
Today I took the car alone for the first time. The doctor was amazed that I had not done before, according to him there are no risks. At
I was afraid not to remember how you did, all that fear of traffic noise.
Then I was spontaneous, and indeed, I was well pleased.
It seemed to regain control of part of my life.
When I got home I called Rachel on Skype and she was so happy to feel relieved and happy!
Rachel is an angel, seriously.
"It does not seem a good idea, you'll be bored to death." He says.
"Why? You know for me it's interesting to see how the LGBT groups working here. And it's a party, it will be fun. "
" I do not think there will be many girls. "
" But I must not look for the mica soul mate! Indeed, fewer women there are, the less I hurt Stephanie. "
" You're always so caring with her. You are always so gracious to everyone. "His gaze falls down again." I thought we could go for a walk on the waterfront ... "
" Explain to me what it is that scares you so much? The fact that it was he who invited to go? "Amnon looks at her with frightened eyes.
"I do not want me to illusions."
"You're a ball."
"No!"
"Yes, you're a paranoid ball. The cases are two: either you are completely cooked and then I do not see why not try, or you do not give a damn and then you'd better tell him in the face. But since I know you well enough, I have good reason to think that this is the first case and you now you're the magic in the making. "
" Do not be so hard. "
" Come here, scemotto. "The consoles her, hugging him tight. "are two of us. If you say or do something that hurts you, just one look and hit the ground running. And you know, when I touch the people I love, really in danger of becoming a beast. "
" I love you when you do that, you know? "
Novantasettesimo day.
're back to get me.
While I slept all became too dark, I choked.
I hear the screams, the smell of blood.
The smell of fear.
I could not wake up.
My mother found me wrapped in blankets, his nose dripping blood and urine-stained sheets.
I wanted to kill myself in shame.
"You came at the end! I'm really happy. "Shimon embraces Rachel as if they had known for years, then tries to embrace Amnon, which retracts. Remain to look into her eyes with embarrassment.
"Do not mind me, you know that is emotionally illiterate." Jest Rachel, being able to dissolve the tension.
"softie you remember, in fact, be in Italy made you sick. Come, I offer you something at the bar. "
Rachel starts talking about politics, how things are going badly in Italy and is happy when his new acquaintance is passionate debate.
"Yes, we should do something more useful than ever shut himself in a golden ghetto."
"They are perfect places agree. Not true, Amnon? "
" Yeah. "Responds distracted him, leaving them without saying anything.
"What's daughters is taken?"
"You ran to the bathroom." Ride Rachel, trying not to worry autoconvincersi
"I do not remember it so strange."
"Me neither." He says, shrugging. "I think that basically has yet to recover. It will take time. "
" Just to clarify I'm fine now. And no one authorize you to make clear my cocks? "Answers reappearing behind him with a drink in hand. "So this conversation is not ending this way and never recovered, thanks. Rachel, let's dance? "Asked tugging his arm.
"Oh, if I decide let alone what I want to dance with you and do not fall into my goals tonight."
"What are you afraid that you exchange for Bait? Look, I know just about everyone here. "
"Actually, you know. You have become a kind of Mr Hide right now. "Points out Shimon. "Let's see if a ball passes the acidity." Proposes him, grabbing him by the shoulders.
"Molly. I do not want to dance with you. "
" I'll find someone else on the dance floor. "
" Come on, Rachel. "Kindly invites. We do a dance to three. "
" Good idea. "Ride her going forward and putting the two bales to the track, the rhythm of the music with his hips.
"Hey, Shmueli, I do not bring your friend?" Asks a big girl tall and big, with good eyes.
"Hey, Avigail!" he cries. "Rachel, this is Avigail, our L-consultant."
"So much pleasure!"
"She comes from Italy, you know"
"Wo, tonight we are international! And how you know this guy? "
" I really friends with this bow here. "
" Oh ... Amnon? Really you? "
" Apparently. "
" Tonight, our friend is a bit 'in bad mood. "
" I understand. Come on Rachel, I can introduce you to the other girls in the group? At least you will not have to listen to talk about dicks for the rest of the evening. "
ninety days.
I decided to take the sleeping pill that I had marked the doctor, even if it makes me a bit 'scared, but my parents are worried about me again, because they see me tired.
I keep repeating to them that all is well, I do not feel anxiety.
I want to go to a psychologist, would serve no purpose.
I do not know if I want to wake up tomorrow morning.
"Well, what do you want from me?" Asked Amnon, Shimon wading in the eye and trying to give his voice a deep tone.
"Right now I want to know you." Replied the other, getting closer.
"Absolutely nothing."
"I do not remember so irritating. I remembered a much more sunny and confident. "
" I am sure. Anyway, life is changed, you know. "Responds, her back to him. "And if I'm going to try let Rachel."
"Rachel will stay with the girls very well ... certainly better than with a bow like you." Amnon turns shooting and glares at him, then he goes on, loading with all the strength and stuck to the wall, near the breaths. Amnon
tries not to lose control, will not give him the satisfaction of making him feel wanted, will not take command of the situation. Contrary to what was expected, Shimon did not push back, or makes an attempt at rebellion when Amnon's greenhouse hands around her wrists and kissed him clumsily, almost violently. Shimon's
puts his hand on his chest where his shirt was left unbuttoned and mentions a caress.
Amnon looks into his eyes for a moment, catch your breath.
"Let's go." He whispered, pointing our eyes to the stairs to the dark room and nearly pulls it up.
Shimon follows him without hesitation, an almost imperceptible smile on the lips of desire. Amnon slams him against the wall and unceremoniously back to kiss him. Shimon strokes his back.
eighty days
Tonight the meeting was very busy, we began to plan the steps to the Gay Pride. I'm surprised he still had ideas and even more surprised that I liked.
Shimon defined it "brilliant" and said they are "charismatic" I suspect that there is not so veiled irony in his exaggerated admiration.
E 'awkward as whenever he has the chance, I do not ever talk when we are alone, ignores me.
Maybe it's the way I look at it, sometimes I find myself on his lips enchant clear and smooth.
I should stop daydreaming.
"Well, this is not exactly the most romantic place" whispers Shimon, away from you with a decided gesture.
"I did not think looking for something romantic. "
" I was looking for you. "Whispers imperceptibly. "Why not go with me?"
"Rachel, I can not leave her alone." He feels guilty for having accused his friend of being a sort of obstacle.
"He'll be fine. From the car keys, I can her home. "
" I do not think it's a good idea, is my guest. "
" Let's go ask him. "Shimon takes him by the hand, squeeze too hard .. They end up downstairs, in a tangle of bodies. Amnon is surprised how the other manages to make his way through the crowd with a single gesture of his head. That author it almost hurts.
"Hey, beautiful!" He jokes, sitting bold among girls. Rachel smiles, eating potato chips along with two other girls.
"Do not tell me you have already come to take me away!" Says Amnon.
"We were thinking of putting a game of pool." Explains another girl.
"Rachel, can I talk for a minute?" She gets up with a quick move and go by. The slips his hand into his pants pocket.
"Is that okay?"
"Do not worry." She says, grabbing the keys and kissing him on the head. "Enjoy."
eighty days
I'm sorry I lost the will to write. The fact is that sometimes seems useless. And that life is so difficult to write every day is like re-wound.
I want to find a place of peace.
out in the club you both feel a bit 'clumsy, Amnon when he finally decides to take control of the situation.
"Where's your car?" She asks, loudly.
"Come." He urged the other, pressing the remote opening.
"That expensive machine." Think aloud the youngest. To break the awkward silence. It's not the phrase has never seemed more out of place.
"To not have wives and children it saves a lot. "Jest Shimon. "Should we stop to buy alcohol? I perhaps have a little house 'wine. "
" I try to stay in decent condition, if possible. "Silence. Shimon I turn on the stereo, the notes of a piano sonata relax in the cockpit.
"Ok, maybe not the right music for an appointment."
"More and more money from two of pop."
Silence again, the music of local and ears still tingle.
Shimon Amnon ago out of the car before you park it perfectly. This time, the youngest decides to avoid unnecessary comments on the luxurious neighborhood.
"You know, I find you beautiful. "Shimon The whispers in the elevator, passing the index of the eyelid in the temple.
Amnon would have the nerve to tell him the same thing, but would sound inappropriate: it is clear that Shimon is beautiful. He decides to kiss him, however, open eyes, hearts in the bottom of the chest.
The apartment is very clean and smells of detergent. Not too many pleasantries Amnon Shimon charge to the wall and kisses him, and hold your forearms, almost to want to crush. The loose pants with enthusiasm.
"It 's so that a soldier is making love?" Whispered the other, biting his ear
seventy days. I went with
Sarah the concert for the Independence Day, we spent a beautiful day with other boys of Agudah. There were also
Gal and Nathan, but diluted with other people made me so bad.
Although everyone seemed to love and I was the only one alone.
Sarah and his girlfriend would find "a good man to marry jew", made me laugh so much because it always uses the same expression that Rachel and Stephanie. Who knows why all this
arouse tenderness in the lesbian, I become attached, and I always want a lot of good.
returned.
I seem to have many mothers and sisters that make me feel protected and pampered.
Perhaps the fact that find love is yet another sign that my heart is now dry and that my stay in this world has only a very short time you have left.
Yet there are times, like today, I feel so alive and I want to smile and sing out loud with others.
"So?"
"So what?"
"How did it go?"
"do you think?" He answered angrily, shrugging his shoulders. "We did not play the Playstation all night here."
"Stupid . Rachele addressed him. "When I see you again?"
"Ah, do not know. Perhaps the next meeting. "
"Do not joke!"
"I'm not kidding."
"But he has your number and you his. We suffer, right? "
" I do not think he has the intention. It's not serious. You can not understand, you are a woman .. perb "the harsh ringing of his cell propagates into the room. Rachel gets up off the couch and puts the phone in front.
"If your item is not crazy, says that a certain" Shimon "is calling you."
sixtieth day. Chaim
Today I went to Haifa to meet a representative of a Palestinian NGO that we would like to build a project box.
I had nausea all the way I threw up and return.
I felt a worm to play the part of the peace.
How can I be a hope for peace, if less than six months ago, fired a gun?
0 comments:
Post a Comment