Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Frequency For All Indian Channels

I would say many things but they have all said they saw me

While the world is enjoying himself in that world of Lucca, which I'm the coolest and alternative and no money because I went to too many concerts, I am ALL ENVY ME LOVE YOU HAVE FUN TOO ç_ç universe world I spent the day at ' Electronics Expo
Bastia \\ o / Dad takes me around ever since electronics exhibitions I was a child, it's like a tradition E! ♥ ARE NOT HAPPY TO BE ALMOST WENT TO LUCCA WHY 'OMG OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT HAVE NEVER BOUGHT:
- a USB stick
piccolerrime of those type of an inch to two ♥ E' Puccia and loving and stylish, polished metal, 4 gig and I love it already. Bad that it heats up a lot, that shiny metal is dirty and has a lot open contacts and without protection, even if the guy who sold it to me said that obviously does not matter because according to him is superresistenteantiurtoyeah \\ o / For now I will reserve for the unimportant stuff, I hope rests in our hands: ° D € 10.
-
a bag so cool AC / DC
♥ No, I do not know why I never sell bags of AC / DC at an electronics show. But over the years I have seen for sale all sorts of things that had nothing to do with anything, so I learned not to make me more questions \\ o / 10 €.
- THE CASE FOR THE NETBOOK FOR MONTHS THAT I HAVE TRIED EVERYWHERE ç_ç maximum emotion * I * I wanted one that opened fully on three sides, with the corners to keep elastichini on even while you work. But for netbook not found * drama * or found it too rigid, too cumbersome or absurd colors. I finally found the perfect one is black and very light and ç_ç appeeeeena a bit 'too small (probably for a 8-9''and not for a 10'') but really, who cares as long as you close \\ o / you can not understand HAVE A HAPPY WOMEN ♥ * wipes her tears * 5 €. - a new pair of headphones, as the last one I got did cagarissimo and I could not hear anything because the bass became a pops concert XD 5 €. - a travel charger for the iPod because I do not have ever had, I have always used the laptop or docking station for charging: O * * This old woman I've taken is obviously tarocchissimo, so for safety we have connected the old iPod and now see what happens \\ o / if it is already so nothing explodes \\ o / 3 €. - the DVD of The Prestige
♥ I liked a lot and I can not wait to regard \\ o / 6 €.
- a digital orologino those rubber bracelet but it proved to be an absolute fail, blink at random and do not hold a charge and probably tomorrow I'll throw it cost so much XD but a silly, so oh well XD € 2. - an assortment of black electrical equipment, because I have this setting will only black stuff in my room and my father is constantly 'attached to Cock, I am around the white and white to keep you E_e' XD We got a power strip with six individual switches to attack all the PC peripherals, plugs and a scart adapters or multiple of five that were always handy \\ o / * nerd * 12 €.
to the amazing total of € 53, we paid a half: D and then the bar had some very good tortillas with ham and we could not fight all day \\ o / (... not that we fight, in Actually, we caught a lot XD But my father is a man of love, but this trend has passive-aggressive that I hate, and so I end up on purpose to provoke XD and are a comical but in reality we adore ♥) In conclusion, LUCCA, MAKE ME A SEGA \\ o / tuuuuutto tell me, I want to know ç_ç denial * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment