Thursday, December 23, 2010

Can You Shoot Up Lortab

Holiday

think I had even written a post. I made a bad mamo, by failing to hand the computer, so carefully, even with a good course. But I realized it was a really emoide post, and although I may be set, from now on, never to use lj as a sort of facebook nicer in which to leave messages pitiful handfuls of letters and even more miserable meaning, I would say that this time step. I do not want this to become a corner complaining that they are not perfect enough for my standards.
So I wish you a Merry Christmas now, because tomorrow morning we go by his maternal grandparents. I'll be without internet, and the exchange of fandom! Presents him back to 28 when I get back.
Have fun, do not die of acute relatives (after the holidays pass, I know from experience), eat and relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment