Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Famous People With Hernias

Christmas meme


... balls, I had to do for days and I forgot. Oh well. Spammatemi your ♥


STEP ONE

- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered, whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post Should Contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape / Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.



STEP TWO

- Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free - do it.
- You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf - to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not - it's your call.
- There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might true. Give, and You Might Receive. And you'll Have the Joy of Knowing you made someone's holiday special.



LIST

1) no matter what inspired my fic. Comments long, short, beautiful or ugly, fanart, fangraphic, fanmix, fanvideo and fansarcazzocosa, manips, recs, pacs - no, PACS has nothing to do, but I could get married in exchange for the gift / or /
2) icons! It 's a lot that does not change due to heavy ass: ° D, regalatemene's so beautiful I can not help but show off * W * I would particularly icons lollose text with phrases or to use as a generic default icon, or those related to the specific mood (type this or this ).
3) cards or greeting cards, than to be sent physically, I mean. It 's always nice to find a little thought in the mailbox, I'll be happy to receive any kind ♥
4) books, films and music, which are paper / dvd / cd or digital, old or new, original or taroccatissimi \\ o / Consigliatemi anything I should definitely read / see / hear your opinion!
5) pins, round ones that stick on the bags. I have a few and I want more \\ o / are good ones of my favorite bands, and generic rock / punk, with those of phrases and doodles. But basically all I do not formalized : D
6) a bag done so. That is, a lot of that model made in one piece with a single piece of fabric which includes the shoulder, you know? Type a year ago and now you could see EVERYWHERE in the circles I can not find one that is what I want ç_ç (probably because my city is an ass * spits *) If it were black or a fantasy in black and white would be maximum ♥
7) cups! MUGS! I love the cups, give me a cup and move the m-well, maybe not, but I am definitely a woman happy \\ o / Wow, I like a particular type of cups, mugs the classic Anglo-Saxon , the cylindrical. Any cup = total love of this form in particular ♥ * bla bla what I said to the pins in Section 5 *. bla bla
8) ( pilfered from the list of [info] eatintoothpaste ) above anything that has the Union Jack: D I like a lot, I find stilosissima * laughs * and the fact that it reminds me of London CWC combined with most of the above, except the 7 because a cup so I already have: P
9) this bundle Muse merch that I'm in love * cries * It has the cutest shirt ever of the whole Series Output Resistance after the program cool paper on which I know you drool until the end of the day and the poster that you can not click ok, but never mind. Aw. * Sighs *
10) the limited edition dvd Inception , the one with the case, yes. They buy it or give it up on indecisissima or wait maybe even come out in Italy or simply take the DVD o. .. * Head explodes * ... but if someone gave it to me, well, I have and I keep it, what can I do? * Whistles * * * shameless
#) if you gave me something do not tell me WHAT 'unless it is indispensable. I like surprises: D * laughs *


MAIL: faechan [at] email [dot] com
PM: here
ADDRESS: richiedetemelo in private:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment