STEP ONE
♦ Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered ... whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
♦ If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
♦ Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
STEP TWO
♦ Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
♦ If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
♦ You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
♦ There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Everybody starts with normal things at the beginning, like with fandom things because it’s a little more normal or things like that. I start with the crazy things because then my “fandom” things would seem more normal XD
So my first Christmas wish is… to be able to see someone of you – because I love you all very much and because I live isolated in a island and because my family doesn’t know (but I think they DO know, they just pretend not to because is easier and because then we’d have to have a SERIOUS TALK) about this part of my life, I really really can’t see you all even if I really want to. And it’s a stupid selfish wish, but it’s why it is called a wish <3
2. A PSP \o/… WHAT? Didn’t I say I start with the “NU-UH this is impossible” things? I’ve always wanted a PSP but I really really can’t buy one with my money because that time I bought the NDS my parents started screaming at me for a whole three hours or something like that XD Yes, living in my house isn’t that easy.
3. More confidence – and this is a wish I’m going to grant for myself (what there are like 10 points how could I ever fill all of them without cheating? THAT’S ABSURD. I DON’T WANT THAT MANY THINGS, PEOPLE). Because confidence is what I lack the most, because I’m always second-guessing myself – yes, even in the internet – and that’s stupid because I am who I am and if you don’t like it IT’S NOT MY GODDAMN PROBLEM.
4. Sherlock DVD \O/ because they exist, right? And if they don’t exist they WILL exist and that’s what matters X°D No, really, I think I’m going to go in the fandom stuff and then make stuff up because I really don’t know what I want.
5. Anything fandom related , yes, I don’t care what it is, who’s gonna be in there, who’s gonna write/draw/mix/WHATEVER it, because I just love the thought of someone thinking about me. Yes, I’m self-absorbed WHATEVER XD (But maybe something about Moriarty? Or a long fic? 8D and with this I mean also LINKS XD Like RECS. I LOVE MYSELF SOME RECS).
6. This could be added to the previous wish except not. Mixs or Fan-arts for my fics because I’m SO GREEDY and there are a lot of talented people out there and IDK, it just something that I always envy better writers XD
7.
8. Pelushes *3*They are really really cute and IDK like a RIOLU OR GROWLITHE PLUSH? Y/Y? *iz in love with them* (or Lucario or Arcanine, really. The four of them are just my favourite pokèmon EVER).
9.
10. THIS I KNOW.
THIS SHIT IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER PLZ IGNORE ALL OF THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY REALLY STUPID WISHES. But you’re SO CRAZY that you actually want to send me something (WHAT? NO YOU CRAZY PERSON DON’T) send me a PM and I’ll give you the address. I’m sorry I would love to find a way for you to go all like “SURPRISE” and so like have my address without asking me it, but I really DON’T KNOW HOW. *goes crazy* The only person who knows my address is
IDK PEOPLE THINK OF SOMETHING XD
Friends:
Would you mind leave me the entry in the comments? ;___; I mean I’ll try and search for as many of them as possible but…
0 comments:
Post a Comment