Originally published at ItalNews - Real time news . Any Please leave comments there.
Rome, December 22 (AP) - The reputation as a talented young man's is close. Mario Balotelli wants to be the absolute best in the world and won awards such as this - the 'Golden Boy' that is assigned to the best young European - is just one more step towards recognition important, as the Ballon d'Or. The Italian striker at Manchester City is not hidden and, as stated on the issue of the Daily Telegraph online, launches its proclaimed: "Messi is only stronger than me in the world." & # 8221; I'd like that one day the 'Golden Boy' was the Ballon d'Or - admits the former Inter - are currently the number two in the world. Messi is just stronger than me. " Backs, then, the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Steven Gerrard, Andres Iniesta. Balotelli then makes it even more explicit his thinking. "This award who would win? Fabregas? Rooney? I'm stronger than them. " The thought of Italian is now turned to his team, the City. "I'm fine in Manchester and I want to win the title and the Champions League." And on Ibrahimovic, who wants his team-mate at AC Milan, SuperMario launches another ambiguous message. "I continue to call - he concludes - maybe one day you will grant his wish."
0 comments:
Post a Comment