Saturday, December 4, 2010

Name Brand Diaper Bags

LJ-CUT

FRIEND-CUT DONE
If you can see this post you're safe ;3

Now I tried to don't make mistakes, but I could have - you know, I'm not an all-knowing thing - and if you wanted to stay in my f-list PLEASE comment. The reason for this Lj-cut was very simple: I'm not that active anymore and I felt like a was being a really shitty friend and IDK, it just didn't seemed right.
So I thought that maybe it was better if I defriended a lot of persons, but I love having a lot of lj-friend, because it feels like family and I love reading your entries and things like that. So if you want to stay COMMENT. It will only make me happy, I swear.

On other notes I have posted a lot of fics lately and nothing else... SORRY? XD It just that it feels good writing again and IDK maybe I'm a little too obsessed.
Life is... mostly a mess, but we'll say good because.. YEAH. And I'm playing Valkyria Chronicles that is one of the most WONDERFUL games ever, but it's SO SAD DAMMIT T^T
A-and... idk for now it's everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment