Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Make Bluetooth Dongle

Not dead yet (but still a bit 'and we)

I have not forgotten about you, f-list!
It 's true, I'm late with the comments and I have no idea what's going on by the parties to lj lately. I'm lost, with excruciating pain, believe me, because the Nano, in order: Lucca, trip to Turin, upcoming examination of language, mixed fried checks, sometimes the need to prove my existence to my father despite the hole in which he lives lost, as much need to prove alive despite the adorable boy with big eyes he is not just a neighbor , hold off my perennial inferiority complex, and not least the attempt to finish the story for the BigBang with a delay not too outrageous.
Here is the album of Lucca, with some of the many beautiful photos taken during three days.
hug those who are able to meet, and who have not caught ... I regret immensely, I was disorganized, and especially the rain made the movement almost impossible that Monday is Sunday. Ah, for the record, in case you began to believe a sane person after so many posts on the RL, on Monday I was in sandals. Saturday: Aphrodite of Pisces in civilian clothes mafia. Sunday: Misa's Death Note, with a wonderful group, a dream came true three years after the first time I watched the anime. Sunday: Buddha Shaka of the Virgin without armor. But with the rosary that I had bought two years ago in China, for reasons unfathomable knew smoked. And I bought a hat.
lucca note

Spam time!
It 's true that I'm terribly absent, but just yesterday and quickly scroll through the community I came across an initiative that I thought that was brilliant: the Remix.
Want to know what it is?
Here are the rules. It 's really short, but in case you're really lazy: Each participant re-writes fanfiction for someone else, and offers its own for rewriting. In Anglophone fandom fandom is made with all, in this case is organized by [info] only on fandom ( on fandom, now) of Sherlock Holmes.
Sherlock Holmes Remix HolmesRemix Sherlock Sherlock HolmesRemix

If you want, however, also [info] wolfstar_ita organizing a remix, HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment