Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Volleyball Sayings With Candy

BBC!Sherlock; Sherlock/John; Sherlock Holmes and the Surprise Party

Title: Sherlock Holmes And The Surprise Party (That Actually Is not That surprising).
Author: [info] chibi_saru11
Beta: A- Betated
Fandom: Sherlock (BBC)
Character: Sherlock Holmes, John Watson
Paringa: John / Sherlock
Rating: PG
Warning: whut? IDK. MADNESS? - Slash, Crack
Words: 1139 (FiDiP u a)
Summary: Sherlock has a problem, Google may have the solution. Perhaps Wikipedia, but Sherlock has never had a good relationship with Wikipedia.
Notes:
1. Boh. Do not know. I wanted to write something fluffoso that celebrates John Sherlock is a DORK but absurd and out is not exactly as he would like. E 'release this ... Image of also being a little dork * I * facepalm
Disclaimer: Sherlock BBC is owned by anyone (Moffat, BBC, whatever), I write just because I'm sick. And why Martin Freeman is too adorable to be true.

( Sherlock had a problem, a problem not easy to solve, above. ) @ [info] spieluhrs

0 comments:

Post a Comment