Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Milena Velba And Friend

A story almost true, but certainly love

Two very special people.
B.


Dear Readers,
following is an example of "urban legend" here in this collection by the author during the compilation of the book "Urban legends collected in the most prestigious universities in the world."
The story has been excluded from the volume-edited for the publisher Broccolandia-why did not contain any animal, real or fantastic, or any alien.
However, due to its popularity, it seemed a shame not tell yet once and is in the form in which I was repeatedly passed down the story to you.
Every political reference is purely coincidental-or rather, I would say that everyone there is, exceed augusta art of literary criticism, is also intended that all names are fictitious and any similarity to things, people or events is purely coincidental.
And besides, only fools and children may believe that such beautiful love stories are real.

Your cordial Author
prof. Illustrious Rufus Ilario d'Agaliv
***


Tel Aviv, March 2008


"You get at least a tie, please?"
"Why," he protested, adding to his lips mo 'to pout , as was usual when something's not coming back.
"It's a formal occasion, it seems to me the least ... but after all, are not you the one who spends his Saturday afternoons to read Vogue?" I teased Adam, as usual. "You're the expert on fashion."
ten seconds after he realized he had made a gaffe of epochal dimensions. He turned to me with an accomplished.
"Precisely for this reason: the tie is not a thing of fashion. It is not my style. In short, if I took is because I maximum votes in all, certainly not the way I dress. And if I want to have to come to terms with the fact that I am not ever dress like an old upper-class in Jerusalem. "He muttered, frowning.
"Thanks for having offended three times in one sentence!" Yelled at him, stung. "Sometimes the reasons with the same patterns of a boy of fourteen!"
Adam had learned to recognize the premabolo a furious quarrel. If Ananiah answered him, then he knew to be safe, they would peck a bit 'and it would soon be over in a flash in the pan, when the other was holed up in a sullen silence that was feared. And as usual
Adam fall for it like an idiot.
"Well, you should put some 'flexibility in your life hell! I'll say this for your own good, the world is not always black and white and you, being a lawyer, you should be the first to realize it! "Shouted, while he continued undaunted to adjust the mesh in front of the mirror. "And do not pretend not to hear me! So I know very well that you're listening, you are not deaf! "Is mad. "I would like to know why you refuse to have a normal dialogue! You are frustrating! I have more dialogue with the wall with you! "
Ananiah spun around, glanced at him murderess and then came out from their room, slamming the door.
"And this seems a civil dialogue! Bel mediator bell'avvocato pacifist who you are, if you can not even hold a conversation with your boyfriend! " yelled at him behind his lungs, thinking only to vent his anger, regardless of the possible reaction of the other.
was aware that whatever he said, he would not have responded. He heard the door close behind him and said nothing.


Left alone with his thoughts, the anger faded quickly, as always. He finished preparing his things, his tie knotted green light and took the bag is ready for a new workday.
He walked along the boardwalk, enjoying the sun not too hot and the breeze that was blowing from the sea, smiling to himself and himself.
climbs on the hill, chanting his silent prayer lay the ruins of the Arab village that stood on the modern university.
"Hello, Adam!" The secretary greeted him with a smile. "Professor Cohen has not yet arrived this morning, seem to have good news in the Faculty." She smiled kindly, shaking her curls blacks. Good news was just what was required by the day, as the morning discussion was certainly not helped his mood. Not that it's of particular concern: in almost four years of relationship and coexistence of three had used their quarrel. And almost always for petty reasons.
"Hello, darling!" Myriam greeted him, kissing him on both cheeks and invading it with his scent to the rose.
"Hello, dear. We are early risers today? "
" I had some things to attend to the professor. And I certainly could not miss today. "She whispered with a sly smile." Ananiah How are you? Today was the first day of training, right? "
" Oh, yeah. This morning was intractable. "
" I guess it has been quite a while ' excited, in fact it does not happen to all be taken at the first attempt of the State Agency. But he decided to really test the inclusion in this year? "
" It seems so. "He said, shrugging. There was only one sure thing with Ananiah, where he plans to do something is mathematically impossible to make him change his mind.
"And when would the exam?"
"At the end of June." He said.
"My God, poor thing! And where is the time to study? "
" He practically studying at night and in his spare time, but I have no doubt that exceed it brilliantly. "
" I do not think that it is possible to have doubts about Mr. First Class. "she jokes." It is not doubt the most brilliant graduates that come out of law school in the last ten years. And probably one of the best heads of the university. "Adam could not help but smile to himself, pleased once again. He knew very well that was clever ... Ananiah case was not her boyfriend.
"I see that here we do everything except work! "by prof., laughing. Her cheeks were pink and brighter than ever in his sleeve sticking out a sly smile.
"Then we can make the big announcement?" Myriam said.
"I would say so." Proclaimed him go in front of Adam leaving a sealed envelope.
"What? A pregnancy test? "He asked. "In any case .. it was not me!" He said.
"Open it." They invited him. His hands trembled when the envelope took out the letterhead of the University of Cambridge. He looked around, his head was spinning.
"Congratulations, little British."

"Shalom, Ahevi." So Adam greeted his companion, beaming. He could not help it, never knew hide his emotions, no one had ever bothered to learn, finding something highly unproductive. He did not answer the salute, merely becoming aware of his presence with a nod of the head, evidently had not yet passed.
Adam touched his lips with a kiss.
"How was your day?" He asked, trying to take the initiative towards normality, sitting on the couch.
"Well, well. Very productive, tiring. "And with these two adjectives to Nani the conversation was already ended.
"Sit down two seconds." He said, indicating the place beside him.
"I must study." He said, without crossing his eyes. "Fifty pages I was back on the program." Adam had to make an effort not to scream again when he turned Ananiah, with the intention of taking refuge in the room. He got up and joined him.
"I need to talk." He said, parandosi front. Ananiah froze and waited until he opened his mouth, looking a bit 'annoyed.
"I have got to Cambridge, love." He announced quickly, the words jumbled emotion. Stared, then gave him a passionate kiss.
"I never had doubts. You deserve it. "Ananiah whispered softly, holding strong.

Cambridge, December 2008

Valentina Ananiah met by chance one afternoon in a fall at the events of the Peace Society, which the Committee shall serve in that year.
had always felt a special attraction for those quiet ones if they are in the dark corner of the party and do not have the will or the ruthlessness to jump into a new environment, perhaps it was because ex-timid, as is believed, he felt a particular empathy.
Thus, isnomma, a twist of the case, who knew Ananiah. Another
his habit was to be a pretty passionate person and stubborn, and if anyone liked the skin was very difficult trying to get into that in relationship, even when presented with obstacles.
And with the Israeli obstacles undoubtedly were, his shyness was disarming to any person trying to get close and prevented him from ever making the first move.
Ananiah simply did not speak, could not speak because he thought he had nothing interesting to say, did not speak because he was still convinced that his voice would have been unheard.
Valentina had to thank his musical taste rather peculiar that opened a hole in the wall of silence, when, in the midst of a monologue, they discovered that the same worship band and began to listen to some songs his i-pod.
Thus Ananiah told her to come to Tel Aviv, was a lawyer and wanted to work for some NGO to be there only temporarily to accompany his partner.
talked at length about politics, as their two countries, Italy and Israel are alike.
"Sometimes it's a little 'frustrating." He said, looking at the tips of his sneakers. "Think you are always there to make events, to fight to change things and this stupid war that is straining to end .. But then you go to vote and it is disheartening know that at the end represent only 3% of the population and we have two seats in parliament. "
" I am extra-parliamentary "smiled the girl, joking and he glanced lost, venendole a bit 'more ; close. "But I think we must have hope .. somewhere a change will also begin, no?"
"It's nice to know they're not the only idealist in the world." He gave a half smile, the first of the evening. "You know Adam, my friend, would go well together."
"My girlfriend, however, is still in Italy." Confessed her bitterly.
And when the end of the event he asked her mobile number, Valentina was not too surprised.
"We could go to the film club of the Society sometimes, if you like." Propose. "On Wednesday, projecting political documentaries very interesting discussions and good ideas."
"I'd love to." She blushed, before disappearing down the road.

knew Adam a few weeks later and it was a shock to platonic love, as if he had found his brother in exile.
Because this was their condition, a golden exile.
Adam found himself in the same will and the same AENT that she had the same swing between the desire for a better future, away from their origins-and the will to fight against a world that is wrong.
not matter what language they spoke, the idealism of youth was the figure that distinguished them.
took the habit to meet all three to dinner once every two weeks at the home of Valerie, but soon she and Adam began to share with the lunch break, taking advantage of the proximity of their departments.
was through the comparison was born the idea of involving the couple in the work of the Peace Society.
"We decided to organize a week of events on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," wrote one evening Valentina Nani. "It would be important if you want to participate. We also involved the Palestinian Society and they seem to be enthusiastic about the project. The first meeting is tomorrow, would you like to come? And tell Adam also, of course. "
The meeting turned out colorful assembly. There were people from all over the world. Raul, the president of the Palestinian Society, was keeping the bank from among its members, charming all with his eyes magnetic, Josh, a blond American face covered in freckles typed furiously on the computer keyboard the minutes of the meeting, while the kippah to jump on the fuchsia hair, Fatima, her head wrapped in a cream-colored veil, spoke gently about how Valerie would could create a gallery of drawings and memories on that land. In
traits such diverse, English accents and the most unusual in the diversity that distinguished them as individual human beings, you could find something that deeply united them.
They were young people from countries in decline, who had made the painful choice to leave their homes. For studio work, for a basic right: that to live a normal life.
If I could look into their eyes you could see maybe a spark that burned at the bottom of the iris away and smelling of courage and nostalgia.


"I am a bit 'worried about Nani." He confessed to Adam Valentina a winter day, while trying to swallow the food in the canteen.
"Why?" He asked. "It's a couple of weeks that the film club is no longer with me, but he said he had to do."
"In reality not to do anything. Spends his days attached to the computer and it is not good. Is suffering a long distance from home. And with the current climate, I fear it will get worse. It makes me angry ... so should not waste his time and talent. It is a brilliant guy, has lots of resources "were keen" because it is unable to realize anything? "
" Maybe ... maybe you should try talking to him. "Adam laughed convulsively.
"Talking? A profound dialogue with him is a myth. He never speaks of himself, always leaves me guessing ... and frankly I do not always have the strength or the will to do it. "His voice took on a harsh tone. "Sometimes it's a losing battle ... is that I do not understand. That is, I also care about what happens, but I do not a disease. And then after all we are far, fortunately. "
" Do you think it a fortune? "She asked softly.
"Yes. You can see things more clearly when you're away. Eventually home to Tel Aviv, so you feel your breath on my neck you do not want nothing but escape. You create an artificial peace, with the hedonism and fun, just because you know you'll never live the true peace. The war will never end, because it is too much bigger than us and no power to end it takes and how each of us is able to bind because things change, every effort is pointless. And it is also our very existence to endanger the peace. "He saw a tear in his eyes appear at the bottom.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean ... in the end we are the sons of Forty, the children of this war and our very existence for feeding. Take me, for example. I was born in a village built on the ruins of an Arab village. What should I do to be consistent with my choices of peace? And so it is the other side. The wounds are so deep and serious remaining in the DNA of families and in the seeds of the earth. "
" Seeing it means you have no hope. "
" I do not have, even if I try to deceive me and continue trying. But since the only possible alternative would be my annihilation, I chose to go away and to abstract myself from the system of war, at least in part. "
Stay for long minutes in silence, pondering the weight of words.
"However, one evening why not come to dinner? Not yet never came to our house and we'd love to. Nani, then, is an excellent cook. "

" Hello, darling! "Nani said goodbye hug. He was pale, his embrace of despair said, resting her forehead on her shoulder.
"Welcome!" Received the Adam, a big hug. "Right on time, as always." Valerie blushed.
"Nani spent the afternoon in the kitchen, let's go dinner before it cools. "He went to the table, placing a hand on her back.
"I hope you like it." Nani spoke softly as ever, but its expression was opaque. Valerie and Adam conversed as usual films, projects, studies, but we tried to avoid politics.
"I wash the dishes and then eat the cake." Adam suggested, beginning to clear the table. "Nani, why do not you see the last video you did? Believe me, Valentina, deserves it. "
" Ok. "He assented, with an inviting gesture on the couch and taking the laptop. The browser was still open on some blogs for information.
"We are at war. Again. "He said, his voice thin, almost without articulating words. Valentina hugged him tight.
"But you're here. You are here, you're safe. "She whispered softly.
"And for that I will never forgive me." And he said, sinking into his chest and began to tremble.
"Nani, you can not do anything." Whispered in his ear.
"If all we did so, nothing could ever change." He considered He bitterly, playing with the watch strap.

Cambridge, April 2009
"I'm leaving. Whether you like it or not, I'm leaving. "He said. At that moment, in the middle dellénnesima lite, Adam was unable to scream, just began to cry.
"Nani, you know I will not be easy ... you know that will mean throwing away everything we've built so far. Four years, damn it! Four years. "I grabbed him by the arm, so a bit 'hard.
"I know." She muttered. "But here I die there."
"It's a mistake. Here you could build something, if only you will decide. It got me. "
" It is not enough. Not what I want. "
" You do not know really what I want. "Nani looked at him poison, without replying to that challenge his bitter, leaving the room. Adam felt a tremendous anger and tried with all his strength not to give him ... but then you need to keep the anger inside? And inevitably ended up arguing for the umpteenth time.
"Love ..." He tried to call him later, while was already in bed for half an hour. He could guess from his breath he was not sleeping, but remained with his eyes closed. I touched his cheek, looking for a contact. I heard him loud sigh, then took the pillow and got up to go to sleep on the couch.
"I do not need you." She whispered, leaving the room.

"I thought you were coming either tonight." Valentina commented, somewhat surprised that Nani was not there with him.
was then that Adam seemed to see clearly for the first time.

realized that she was committing the same mistake that all our friends used to do, consider us as one.
How is that nobody - or almost nobody, we considered as two independent people? I think it was a problem of terminology: I lost count of the last time - outside a strictly academic environment, I used the personal pronoun singular ; We had supplanted the ego in all its-our? - conversations.
Actually I had never considered this aspect as a possible symptom of something wrong, in fact, I always thought it was positive.
But perhaps not, perhaps it is when we began to blur, when we began to think that two was one that everything started to go wrong.
Why not work like that, because it is never a coexistence of two souls, never attained a balance in this way.
will always and only one party to prevail over the other, to embrace each other or groped to digest it.
But this can not work, because when the other party will be strong enough to ialzre the head, even a little, just to dstrazione, well then the only thing that can happen is a disaster.
I always thought I accommodating part, the party strong and rational, so that with less destructive force.
But in war there is the least deadly of the other, because your game is still in existence.
You can kill in a more subtle, more apparently clean, but the essence of the destructive force does not change.
And lose, always, are the ideals, feelings and good intentions, innocent victims of this evil they call human nature.
At the time I did not have the strength to really understand it, because you always learn after they have committed errors, I felt only a sense of emptiness and frustration growing inside me with something that I would never have admitted, a great anger.

Adam kept turning the spoon in his tea, slamming against the edges of the cup. The projection was over at least half an hour and all the others had left the room. How were always used to do, Valentina had prepared the tea for both.
It was not uncommon for all three tirassero until a talk after yet another documentary.
That evening, however, the room was dingy atmosphere, as if all the color had fled. Hanging on the wall, the only viable exception was the flag of peace - a white sheet, where the colors were not willing to strip, but handprints.
Adam had not noticed the first time I had been there, but Ananiah had drawn his attention on that; object which had excited so much.
Adam thought that thing craftsmanship reminiscent of a smiling companion.
"Is there something wrong?" She asked, looking like a willow a bit 'sad hung over a misty lake.
"No." Because there was really nothing wrong .. there is nothing worse than getting used that things are not going to be convinced that this is the only way forward. "Simply, Nani did not want to come, that's all. It is an obligation we do the same things. "Realized, reflecting the echo of his own words, which probably had been unnecessarily sour.
"I was convinced that organizing a screening of the documentary was something that interested him as well. It does not matter .. I can offer you a slice of cake? "As Valentina cut the soft dough with a fork, just breathing in the scent of apples and sugar, began to tremble, to think of all those nights when his companion had set automatically - But it was likely to Nani for him was not something automatic, a white plate with a slice of cake, different each time, but always soft and smell good neatly-arranged, with a sprinkling of powdered sugar and a little fruit and every time that little gesture, but I was intent on computer or absorbed in reading his books had always seemed insignificant, indeed almost had given him trouble, like a cuteness scontatata and unnecessary.
was then that for the first time he touched the brink of the abyss into which he and his partner were falling, and from which there was probably a safe return.
least not together. Valentina
the next breath, let alone, trying not to look, but every now and then overseeing the corner of the eye. Adam loved the silence transparent
the friend, who really knows the sweetness of loving, free.
"the last things not as they should go." He began his lips. "Not that anything has changed is that ... do not know. Maybe I'm just tired and I'm saying things that make no sense. "
" I'm listening. "Smiled the young and at that time, his smile crooked teeth seemed to Adam a beautiful moonlight.
"Sometimes ... Sometimes it's as if I knew him enough. Four Years Together and still not talking, he hides. And for me, the word is everything. "
" For every human communication is important. "
" Yeah. And he is the antithesis of communication, not talking. He does not talk at all, but since this is not the worst. It is not speaking to me and it is difficult to reach a compromise, I can not guess what his needs or wants. You move blindly. "
" I think it's something you can work with. I also have great communication problems and it takes me a long time to be able to get a feeling. "
"Yeah, ok .. four years ... but, damn it! Four fucking years, four or fifty, nothing ever changes. And I assure you that it becomes frustrating. And then this setting to return "home." house, as if it really meant something. He's wrong. "Valentina made an odd, but did not respond to his jokes." It is wrong, he is damn wrong. And I can not afford to mess up our relationship to it. "
" How can you be sure that I'm wrong? "
'Cause I know I will certainly be the case. I know him and I know that before figuring out who is wrong, it takes a long time and maybe you can not go back. "Replied bitterly. "Sometimes I really was not so childish, but it's a losing battle." He said with resignation. "Sometimes I wonder why there is still insisting so much, after so long."
"insisting to do what?"
"Sometimes I think we had better take a long time before a final settlement. Or at least before you came here ... so this will never lead to anything good and stable, which is what I seek. "
" You're saying something very sad. And I am convinced that you did not think through. "
" I do not know. It's just that sometimes I think they lost any hope .. I think that situation has not come out ever, and that whatever he does, however, will not produce a result. "

" Something wrong, honey? "Asked Ananiah to Valentina, noticing his expression less sparkling afternoon in a sleepy English.
"Everything ok ... ok. I just had a fight with my girlfriend, but will soon. "He admitted, lowering his eyes to the ground.
"These things happen, you should then make a big case. It happens all the time for stupid things. "
" Yeah. I bet that in a bit 'is the past ... There will probably more to me to pass. "
'Well ... I'm already seven in the evening and not many hours to go to sleep and tomorrow we start again. New sun, new day. "
" I can not sleep after we fight. "
" But if you know it's a small thing and perhaps unnecessary pain, night lava. "She whispered, looking at the darkening sky. Valentina sapvea that no one would get more nor a word of explanation, and then remained silent, almost holding my breath and tried to imagine.
imagine that night that changes shape, which produces dreams. The night pen and crayon.
And then, finally, that washes away the stains. The night that washes everything.
"It's in the evenings like these that are missing home. I miss her, I wish it was next to sio, I stringesse strong. Scent of roses and moisturizer, as beautiful as a dream, beautiful as always. "
" What is aA things home for you? "
"It is the place where the soul finds rest. In his arms. "
" I have a house either. "Valentina was rocked by a bitter chill, that was certainly not a phrase from someone who certainly could not be said to be alone in the world.
"Home is a place where someone always comes back. But no one ever comes back to me. "Said air lost.
"You're wrong. He is always returned so far. And I'm sure will continue to come back. "
" He came, he conquered. And yes, maybe it's true that always come back to me, but often scares me. At the end is a bit 'as stifling. "
" Choke? "
" If you break your home at the end of the choke, continues to inflict unnecessary frills that are not their own, with a ugly cards wallpaper .. I'm tired. I'm not good at telling metaphors. "
" I found it very fascinating. "She admitted, trying to smile.
"You are one talented in telling stories. You tell me how it ends this metaphor. "
" The metaphor ends that always comes back to someone you love too much, though not always at the right time or the correct sentence. Why you should go back to a place that does not belong? "
" Right. But we also love dies. "He concluded.

"No, not if it does more than anything!"
"What?"
"We have no more desire to participate in your project." He got a chorus of voices, during what should have been the final meeting for the organization of events.
"Why," asked Adam, banging the points on the table. "Well, the last Once the discussion had been very positive. "
" It is unacceptable, we can not think of learning to do things, to stand here and talk while these murderers massacred our brothers. "Sentences Raul, his voice hoarse and eyes lit up.
"Assassins? Assassins? But if we are here, does not seem that we are with a machine gun in his hand. "Adam jumped up, his voice rising.
"You might not, but maybe your brother or cousin. In any case, our society does not want more with you in real nothing to do. All this makes no sense. "
"If we withdraw support as an organization." Valentina, you can always try to propose idividui participate as individuals. "
" If someone wants to do, is free to do so. "Raul replied with an ambiguous look .
"Fatima, tui continue to organize the event with me, right? The last time was going very well ... and we also found the funds to do it. "
" I do not feel, Valentina, the others are right. It would be hypocritical of me. "She said, averting his eyes.
"Ma. But all the wasted effort ... "Nani put a hand on the shoulder of Valentina, making her gently away.
"Forget it. Pass big trouble if it continues to cooperate. "The whispered.
"We should resign as well?" Lamented Valentina.
"We have no choice?" Nani asked, lowering his voice.



A couple of days later, opened the Valentina mail every night as returning to the room, removed the junk and was attracted by a message of Dwarves without an object.
"Hello, Valentina,
I very much regret not having healthy, but sometimes you just follow your instincts.
'll be fine.
XoX. "
reread several times, coming to the screen, until the eyes begin to burn with the effort. Only then was the readiness to call Adam.
"Worth." He replied, with apparent control in a colorless tone.
"What happened?" She cried into the microphone, no longer able to control their emotions.
"He's gone ... "the sentence was broken in half waiting for a conclusion.
"He's gone where?"
"It's coming home."
"What? And because neither of you told me nothing? "Was angry, felt betrayed.
"I do not know." Adam let go of that truth heavy sigh.
"What do you mean I did not know?" She screamed.
"I found out ten minutes ago when I got home ... and he did not There was ... was gone. He left me an email, I guess he has a delivery to you. "
" Do you want to come to you? "
" No. "He sighed, before bursting into tears." Indeed yes, Come. "
Valentina burned within minutes the distance between them and appeared in the doorway, calmer, but without feeling ready to give more comfort than that of those who share the same shock.
"Do not ask for an explanation ... I suppose I should have guessed." He told him, sniffling, trying not to cry and which does not cross the tears came down her cheeks. It sederono on the couch, close to one another.
"I wrote" I love you "at the bottom of mail. But I'm not sure what I should do with this declaration. "
" Words have meaning. "She whispered, trying to find the energy to smile. It was not she who had the right to let go of pain.
"I'm much more convinced ... but I have not the strength to be angry ... I feel helpless."
Valentina wanted to find words to comfort a friend or just to break the silence of acid that night, but it was as if the same had imposessata impotence also her victim in a minor key of the same loss.

As often happens, slowly the days continued to move forward, becoming a bit 'less opaque. Finally
like every season, the summer came, the sun, who comforts the hearts darkest. After the failure of the project, the society's activities were limited only to the projection of some documentary, but the energy and vitality that had inspired those early winter evenings never returned.
But not everything was lost.
The friendship between Valerie and Adam went consolidated, as the first two survivors of the same adventure, then slowly discovering that in addition to this we had the pleasure of being together.
And with them, smiling slowly in the mail that were becoming longer, Nani looked away from their friendship and somehow was part of a distance, informing them with energy to what he was doing at home.
"You know, we have found an apartment." Adam announced to Valentina, a beautiful afternoon in late May. He smiled, as she had not seen him smile for some time and the red shirt seemed to reflect the passion that you relied on the performance of voice.
"We who?"
"Me and Nani. He sent me pictures, it's a nice place. There are jobs to be done is true, but we're thinking. And it's nice to think that this summer we will have our place, to decorate as we want. "
" It's a wonderful news. "She smiled warmly and it was as if all the anguish of those days will be dissolved in the air lukewarm.

"You could bring this to Nani, when you get home?" Valentina Adam reached out to a envelope of yellow paper. They had already exchanged a thousand little things in those days before the return home of both, as to want to extend or postpone the time of separation that would have been this time, no return.
"What is it?" Said Adam, taking the crumpled envelope. "I can open," he asked, noting that the container was not sealed.
"Sure." He was not hard to lift a flap of the envelope. The colorful flag that had adorned the walls of society, slipped his hands.
"But it will not serve the society for the next year?" Adam asked, suspiciously.
"The flag is mine and my job is finished. A Nani liked me so much and happy to know that the land you. "Whispered shaking his hand.
"You're sweet." He whispered, with tears in his eyes.
"So maybe sometimes you will think of me."
"How can you think that we forget?" He said.

Tel Aviv, July 2009
"It's hot!" Adam complained for the hundredth time, wiping a trickle of sweat from his forehead.
"It the hundredth time that you complain, this will not change the fact that yes, it is summer, yes, it makes a hot dog and we can not turn the air conditioning, at least until we finish the work here. "He said Ananiah, irritated, without even stopping to look at his face.
Despite the heat, Dwarves continued to paint the wall, spreading the color to large brush strokes, striving on his toes when he could not properly get to where he wanted.
"Well, what are you doing standing there? Watch the paint dries after a while '. "Muttered against his companion, splashing bright green stains on the wall.
Adam noticed only then that Nani had the same color as his shirt, just too large, so make it look even thinner and definitely more sensual.
"Work! I'm not kidding! "Nani protested, without looking at him. Adam was struck by a something, a moment of irrationality and child put his hand into the bucket of blue paint he was using to paint the wall-he was sure-will result in a quagmire.
"What are you doing?" Nani asked him when he left the Adam's Improta blue of his hand on her back.
"I do not know, but it seems nice." Finally, the other turned around. Adam was ready to support the look of black and silence when Nani is raging and was already regretting that he let go.
Against such odds, the Dwarfs splashed with the paint brush, green drops fell on his blue jeans, like little bursts of grass.
smiled mischievously. "You're right, it's cute. We could really make the wall so, sketches and prints. A wall does not need so many schemes. "
prensa Adam's hand and at that moment he was sure that the wall would remain so until the next sunrise.

\u0026lt;\\ lj-text>

0 comments:

Post a Comment