Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Is The Most Reliable Computer Brand

[Full Metal Alchemist] Finding Neverland


Fanmix realizzato per La materia dei sogni , fic su FMA di [info] naripolpetta partecipante al [info] bigbangitalia .




CHRISTMAS (BABY PLEASE COME HOME) - Death Cab for Cutie

I remember when you were here
and all the fun we had last year
pretty lights on the tree
I'm watching them shine
you should be here with me
baby please come home



'Hello brother, I hope not to have you woke up. Tomorrow I'm in town, breakfast from Pret? Baci, Ed '

[...] He does not see Edward for months, since he decided to pack up and travel to take notes on the world, according to her. It's actually been over a year, but at that moment seems not to see him with Alphonse only yesterday. They exchanged a lot of mail during his absence: Edward was in Australia, Japan, America and all those wonderful places that he has only ever dreamed of, where he knows when he can go. [...] Wherever he was, with anyone, Edward has always managed to find room for his brother.




STRAWBERRY SWING - Coldplay

They Were sitting, They Were sitting
in the strawberry swing
Every Moment Was So Precious
cold, cold water, what you say
when it's Such, it's Such A Perfect Day
it's Such A Perfect Day


"Hey, I'll not be mica missed so much!"
"No," he snorts, and the nose will continue to move on his shoulder to soak up the smell, to undertake not to whine. "Is just a cool dog and I need human heat."
He laughs and sits down and tells him the place in front of her.
[...]
After all, it's nice to see that has not changed, it makes him feel comfortable. Alphonse can stay home and wait for freedom, can watch the stars and think that is where her brother at that time there is the sun, and time goes on, of course, but Edward is always the same. The
heartened.




This Is Home - Switchfoot

And now after all my searching After all my questions


I'm gonna call it home I got a brand new mindset I can finally see the
sunset
I'm gonna call it home this is home



When the door creaks, a shiver runs through the back. It is as if it were invaded by a thousand different feelings, covering it in layers. Feel the fizz on the skin of the beautiful things, but slipped up to his heart fade into something less colorful, too serious to be endured. [...]
"Welcome back."
"Thanks, Mom."
The house is full of wonderful sensations, and he will eat it because they can not do without. Coming home is the medicine against all bad after all. And perhaps, not only that.




In Passing - Indicates

Little sister
playing hide and seek
if you miss me, sneak a peek at my diary
or read the peek-a-boo That lights the night sky I'll say this
oz
light up the night, stardust



makes him happy, to see the laugh in his arms, show them the stars out of the sky, talk about constellations, wagons take you away. It feels a bit 'like himself, with his own desire to do, to indulge in time and at the same time denying it.
kisses his lips, as they did as children and their mother are softened.
"You know it's late?"
"No, come on, I will not sleep ...
"[...] When you turn immediately dives between her legs, moans for cuddling and asks for her bedtime story.




Kensington Gardens - Patty Pravo

Peter fly away with his hands
you were born a man and now no longer want
in Kensington Gardens in a child's eternal
you, Peter, you that live in Kensington
oh, you, Peter, you who still plays in Kensington
sounds so



"Sometimes I want to stay here forever."
[...] The bench where I sit is cool uncomfortable, but it is always the one where they were resting when they were kids chasing after playing all afternoon, and now that seems to have grown so much closer. Al can feel the shoulder And rub against her, but when a child was almost hard to touch.
"Here in London?"
"Here in Kensington. It looks like a landscape painting, sometimes I get the impression that it is not even real. "Expects To laugh, to tell him to turn to new places has made him a little 'bad, but when you see him nodding his heart is enlarged, and you feel peaceful.




Norther Downpour - Panic at the disco

The ink is running Toward the page
it's chasin 'off the days
look back at Both feet and That winding knee
I missed your skin When You Were east you clicked your heels and
Wished for me
hey moon, please forget to fall down



The room is full of him. His suitcase on the floor, his clothes a bit 'all over the world, with the strap resting on the table by cherry. There are pages in there, often fleeing in search of someone to take away.

[...] 'I do not want to grow. I do not want to lose the touch of your hand secure on my head, though I am the greatest and mother always says that I must look after you at all times. I do not want to get away from it. I want to be with you, as we are now. Do not remove your hand from my head. Stay with me '.




Crazier - Taylor Swift

I was Trying to fly But I could not find
wings
But You Came Along

and you changed everything you lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around you make me
Crazier, Crazier



Under their feet there sleeps London, London and its lights, and the poor in London who share the bread in the evening. In the distance, Big Ben takes an hour can not understand, the sound is almost sweet, melodious. Maybe because Edward takes him by the hand.
"Ed?"
"Yes?"
Look up the sky that fades from purple to pink. "What's your happy thought?"
"But that question." Smiles the brightest star, and that the answers even more glaring. "You."
And then fly away in the wind. The air smells of bread and croissants with cream, the pastry chef greets them by waving his hand away. Nana barks, but does not see his house, just a bunch of roofs that are becoming increasingly blurred away.




Forbidden Colours - Sarah Brightman

I'll go walking in circles while
Doubting the very ground Beneath me
Trying to show unquestioning faith in everything
Learning to cope with feelings in me
Aroused my hands in the soil,
buried inside of myself My love wears forbidden colors



There is something wrong with his brain, something in his mind takes the form of a sentence and in the heart of something without which there can live. The only reason he has stood up to that time without him is that he has been away for so long.
eye does not see, heart does not hurt.
is lost beyond the trees, over the distant horizon. There are things that a human being can do on this Earth. You can not kill, you can not steal, can not be betrayed. You can not love his brother.
You can not love his brother.




DREAMS - Cranberries


Oh my life, is changing everyday
in Every possible way
and oh my dreams, it's never quite as It Seems
never quite as It Seems
And now I tell Openly you
You Have My Heart I know do not hurt me



you feel stupid, because it would tell him in the face, urlarglielo against, and instead freezes when she hears the words formed on the tip of your tongue, remain poised for fall and break in the ears of his brother. The fire crackles and burns the eyes, and again sees everything blurred.

[...] "I wish there was Peter Pan indeed, it would take us away and no longer grow. But I know that you can not, eh? "
you feel when you untie the hands of Ed's pinching his cheeks, before slipping on her hips. Rests her head on his shoulder and let go, because it has so many feelings in the heart that really begin to weigh too much.
"We remain children forever." And the voice of Ed snakes in his head, took possession of the heart and brain.




The Neverland ' - Edoardo Bennato

Second star to the right that is the way


and then straight up in the morning then
the way you find it
brings you to Never Land



'Trust me, because I'll be your time and your thoughts, shake your heart in my hands, I will be everywhere. The miles that separate us I do not fear, we will be stronger. The Island that there does not exist, it is written in his name. But I can be your island is not there. Inside of me You can hide and heal, wait for better times. And I will always love you '. [...] Would

wake, soon it's dinner time, but it's a sight so beautiful that you feel guilty. And then leaves him there on his lap, to recall the forces, to dream places even more distant stars that shine in a pastel sky. [...] It is yet another of countless days. Stroking his head, he knows that will last forever.





DOWNLOAD (cover / booklet + songs + lyrics) : Mediafire not even comment. Thanks to those who gave us this first episode (making us fear that there will not be a second). Thanks to those who have looked at. Thanks to those who have followed.
But thanks to those who were there to watch it with me.





el_defe





Italy at then. Italy at the people involved to do anything else, with the blinders of titanium and no desire, no decency, no brain, nothing. Italy at worst, Italy at which I am ashamed, Italy at that much good is personified by the clown we have chosen as Premier - Italy at that stifles that Italy, which, however, eccotela: you are presented in RaiTre evening, in a program that leaves you with a sweetness and bitterness that I forgive, the flight of fancy, only De André Foscolo and were able to give so fully. Come away with me so inevitably leaves you: undone by tears, emotion, with a great desire to do. With a great desire to say that Fazio, who Benigni, who Nichi Vendola, which Finocchiaro, which Saviano - who Saviano, above all, Saviano, who Saviano, who Saviano. With a great desire to say, well, that Giorgio Gaber. What Falcone. What Falcone. What Falcone. Mazzini, who Pisacane, Sandro Pertini. That Enzo Biagi. Dante Alighieri. What the hell do we end? [info] waferkya




In the name of all the martyrs of the holy Italian cause fallen under the blows of tyranny, foreign and domestic, for the duties which bind me to the land where God has placed me and to others that I have data for 'love, innate in every man, to the places where my mother was born and where my children will live, for the hatred, innate in every man, evil, usurpation, injustice, arbitrariness, for the blush that I feel, in the face to citizens of other nations of failing to name or rights of a citizen, nor the flag of a nation or country, for the thrill of my soul, created to liberty and impotent to exercise it, the activity of the asset created and powerless to do so in silence and isolation of servitude to the memory of power, the conscience of this degradation, the tears of Italian mothers for their children dead on stage, in prisons, in exile, I ... committed believer in the mission from God to Italy, and the duty that every man, born Italian, has to contribute to its performance, convinced that God has chosen to be the nation where there are the forces necessary to create it, the people shall be the depository of those forces , in which direct them to the people and the people is the secret of victory, convinced that virtue lies in action and sacrifice that the union is strength and constancy of will, give my name to Young Italy, an association men believers in the same faith, I swear to devote myself to everything and always be with them in Italy a nation, independent, free and republican. [info] Giuseppe Mazzini, cited by
ary_true


Having a night like this, the PC with the TV on and twitter at hand, and you remember that "oh, but there ' Saviano is tonight, and then put it on RAI-3. And you realize that somewhere in this lousy country - seen as full of garbage, not only in the form of bags and waste - there are those who still makes out of the jar. And you happen Benigni trending topic worldwide. Saviano And listen to talk of Falcone and oath the republic. Daniele Silvestri that starts with Gaber. The lists of Fabio Fazio. the other side was the GF. Almost sorry, do not know what you missed. [info]
anybeaver




Fairy tales do not teach children that dragons exist. Children already know dragons exist. Fairy tales teach children that dragons can be defeated. Gilbert Keith Chesterton [info] , cited by Roberto Benigni When a man meets a man with the gun with the pen, the man with the gun is a dead man.

Roberto Benigni

- They say it's best to look at beautiful girls being gay. - It 's better to be happy.

Fabio Fazio and

Nichi Vendola
I stand here because I'm Italian.

Roberto Saviano

... then do not, one thing I want to say too. When I was a little girl, little girl of nine or ten years that my deepest political thought was' but if the Communists say that we are all equal and Jesus says we are all equal, because the Communists and Jesus do not get along? ' * Hugs diecianni! Tenderness * dying of self, I loved the Risorgimento. I loved him a love of all children, of course, I loved him as I loved Sailor Moon against the kingdom of darkness because the trend was the same, because the patriots who fought against the Austrians were the good guys and they were so cool and in the end they had won, but I loved him. When I was in elementary school I was still examining the fifth, and my fifth oral history of the topic I chose was the second war of independence, and then there are facts and names and places I have been Printed in mind by knowing how to recite as a chant, Mazzini, Garibaldi, Cavour, Ricasoli Rattazzi D'Azeglio, Montebello, Palestro, Magenta San Martino Solferino. I've always had a soft spot for that part there, the middle part, before Garibaldi and Fourth and Theano, who knows why. And I was nice Cavour, Mazzini, perhaps even more, because it was an intellectual asshole and I loved them even then intellectual assholes (although the proportions of today would like to find more sympathetic Fini Di Pietro).

But I digress.

In recent months it has been much talk about the unification of Italy. We been found everywhere on the news, in official ceremonies, at football matches, in the mouths of a lot of people including our President, I mean that of the Republic, which is a little man that I can not not have sympathy. Still nothing. No revival of childish love, no flicker of emotion pride, no, my EEG Love of country has remained flat as a sole. And it is one thing that made me sad and angry because the ideal should be an ideal regardless, you should feel your
regardless, and people and places and events that led us to the unit are always the same. But no.
Then last night I heard Saviano, and I knew where that was the problem. The problem is that, "said Saint-Exupéry (cited again last night Blob, among other things), you can not feel the desire to build a boat in front of you if someone tells you to chop wood. The desire to build the boat you feel when someone wakes up in the nostalgia of the sea. And not because the wood does not serve, the wood is vital, but where a person who tells you only think about chopping wood and wood gives the impression that he had completely forgotten how beautiful the sea, not only will you pass the desire to build a boat, but end up how beautiful the sea you forget it, too.

The Journal's editorial today that says Sallusti '
citizens and credible political leaders seek solutions. [

...] With a writer, comedians and dancers will also laugh, but do not meet any real need.
'Dice short, it takes the wood, and this is not discussed. But the part where he proves to be deliberately and blatantly ignoring the point is that of laughter. Last night it was not to laugh, to laugh at us enough to our Prime Minister, his court of vassals and whores, its smallness and meanness as a man and a politician. Benigni was not used mica to laugh at him, the world

already ride him for months. This was not laughing, it was to remind us of the sea. Maybe we our boat we have not even started building it, because we are terribly flawed, squabbling, disunited, scassacazzi, needlessly hypocritical extremists on one side and the other unnecessarily. But there are so many projects, so many ideas, so much ferment in the streets and in universities and in blogs and in the minds and hearts. But last night was as if there is a wide open expanse of endless water, a sea so beautiful and wonderful that the boat that floated inside we all imagined, and it was so nice and big too, and so powerful

, powerful as justice when it is true, as powerful as a pen in front of a gun. Powerful to the point that I have the impression that all the people who would prevent her from sailing if only to imagine it being done below.

But an impression is not confirmed, so I figured if I believe it. * Laughs *

0 comments:

Post a Comment