Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tell Me Aboutneuropathy

Merlin; bigbangitalia; (I wanna be) The very best like no one ever was

Title: (I Want to Be) The Very Best Like No One Ever Was
Author: [info] chibi_saru11
Fandom: Merlin
Beta: No, I could not ask for a poor, pious soul betarmi of this thing.
Characters: Arthur Pendragon, Merlin, Morgana, Gwen, Lancelot, Uther Pendragon, Gaius, Nimueh, Sophia, Morgarouse - and any number of characters.
pairings: Arthur / Merlin, Lancelot / Gwen, Morgana / Gwen (One-Sided) Past Arthur / Sophia and Uhter / Ygraine; Hints Morgana / Morgarouse and Uther / Nimueh and Nimueh / Ygraine
Rating: PG15
Warnings: Slash , Pokemon! AU
I would add that history is not betata, for reasons of length I could not ask someone to betarmela seriously, so I ask forgiveness in advance.
Word: 105,307 (FiDiP u a) no, there is a 0 in most
Summary: Arthur wants to be the best Pokémon trainer in the world. Merlin's really just wants to save his neck - and is not as easy as it sounds. But then Merlin also has its fair share of problems with magical powers, the legendary Pokémon, criminal organizations and fate - which is apparently very bad, almost as Morgana, and from which one can not escape (but it says a voice inside the head of Merlin, so it's not exactly reliable).
Notes: see special post. Written for
[info] bigbangitalia
Disclaimer: Merlin (BBC) is not mine, just for nothing, I do not know who he is but I do not care enough to continue to hand, here. Pokémon, then, much less or I would not be here but in my hyper-galactic villa in Hawaii - mica are cracked - so yes, do not come asking for money.
Art: [info] aredblush [to see pictures go to notes ]

( Arthur had taken his first Pokemon in 6 years, Merlin still remember perfectly - and was taking a big word because there was no middle pokeball - Growlithe that Arthur had simply decided to follow him wherever he went, even if, in fact, that he had saved the situation was he, Merlin, as usual. ) @ AO3 (Archive of Our Own)

0 comments:

Post a Comment