Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you. Seventh
Day: Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
1. Being a nerd.
2. Being biondiH and / or ricciH (I have a terrible kink for curly hair, but only in boys).
3. Many Tetteh! And not too many bones in sight.
4. Being a snob, possibly so much to despise me.
5. Make me laugh so much that I lose a rib here and there.
6. Me compliments from time to time but not too much or become hysterical and dangerous.
7. Look into my eyes. I can not always do so with others (or rather, I do at times when I get used to the presence of human beings. If I stop for a month or two then I start to sweat), so I felt really at the heart of ' attention.
8. And finally, even if I should put it as the first point-to-be equipped with functioning brain and possibly the use of Italian-owned (or whatever the eventual language).
0 comments:
Post a Comment