Friday, January 28, 2011

Beauty Salon Uncensored

Meme meme again!

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.

Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn off your excitement so almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

1. Had screamed so much for such a trifle. Even then I got really scared because he had screwed it seriously.
2. Losing time, all those countless times. Not exploiting the opportunities to learn.
3. Not taking advantage of that time being offered to me on a silver platter and red lips.
4. Having revealed a secret too soon, confident to be understood. But I was on the brink of despair for a long time. But it is far away, and I quote him because otherwise I do not know how to fill the points.
5. I played it with my already precarious relationship with food. Now I find it hard just to lose two kilos, and i deserved it.
6. Have combined the mess this summer. In fact it came to me not such a bad thing, but I feel sorry for him.

Bah, this was difficult. Few crap that I really regret it (unfortunately?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment