Meme (maybe it's the time you complete one)
Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you'd have never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.
1. You could also plant idiots giggling like idiots and try to see Wilde. I understand that the concept of individual freedom and respect for others there is unknown, but it makes me really come pouring of bile the feel to make certain comments.
2. I love you, but I know you have deceived me. You do not want to have shit that we all do, and I know it's hard to have the balls to confess. I myself do not always have done. But a bit of regret remains.
3. My dear, it's time to pull out the balls.
4. My dear, it's time to pull out the balls II. And stop making the victim. No, I will tell you in the face because I know everything you've been through and I know that you also need support. But certain attitudes and certain scenes do not like anyway.
5. I miss you. It seems stupid, right? The fact now is that these situations make me almost laugh. How long before falling back there? Why can not I make you understand you're the best friend I could ever want, and that's it?
6. I have taken because I have the bin again, although I know it's not your fault, and I know your all. But is still a bit 'wrong, stupid as I am to always fall in your network. So you know that next time I'll be back to find you.
7. I miss you. I miss you. Ok, this is directed to a lot of people, actually.
8. You know that expression, "a beauty to make your heart ache," which no one remembers the source? Maybe you had not asked to help me look for it, or maybe yes. You know, I have a bad memory. But you do not forget anything. I'm almost afraid of your (unconscious?) Power over me, I'll give you making an idiot every time he has to do with you.
9. I hate you because I loved you. I keep wondering how the girls just reduce me in this state. But you probably can not understand, as goats are. And silly me I am damned to you! The most holy, and strangle you I'd take a slap.
10. Thanks. This year I would destroy it otherwise.
Obviously I have omitted almost all the most important people, seeing them as I turn right when I need it, without hiding behind the anonymity of this meme, except for "I miss you", which is also for some of them.
Then I gave up my German teacher or I would fill eight posts of insults and expletives, and you bored XD I love immensely
0 comments:
Post a Comment