Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pregnancy Examination Stories

nerdest New Year and Best Evah (and Ishi and Kiki are watching Dragon Trainer next to me \u0026lt;3)

This thing is too good to be told in words, but I must try. I also thought of making a videopost but I do not think anyone in the world except perhaps my mother (a fact which I explained in an hour what D & D and what we have done in over ten hours of play almost in succession, so that this makes us seem all of the hopeless nerd, what in fact not far from the truth) or my best friend (but is in bed with a fever) that could stand me howl: "How cute! They were all cute! Ooooh! "
So I'll save. (As I'll spare you my "marriage crisis" and not because I went to New Year in Athens)
This thing would be the New Year, which actually runs from 31 morning to mid-2, and is the best of my life . Now, I do not shine in terms of social life, but this was really the most beautiful things you might want.
I brought embarrassing cd, pretended to help in the kitchen while worrying born pink muffin, which I then proceeded to physically eliminate ate really many, and then I wore a sequined purple dress leopard, I have drawn from malicious eyes of my heel quite useless given my twelve feet settantaqualcosa (I do not measure by years), I resolved to return to knit, learn I do not say a draw but at least to hold the pencil and cook much better.
I played for the first time in my life D & D, after years I've heard and I laugh a lot, and my character is Barbie Barbara, also known as Xena or Cynthia's Ratman but with curly red, which should make understand its sweetness and its refinement, especially while destroying orcs to zombies head, or splits into two with an ax. If Camus Aquarius scans the drawings he has done I can offer you the chibi version of Barbie to terrorize your children (?).
I ate a lot, and well, and oddly never got to feel bad for too much food, so for alcohol. [See, almost everything we ate bbbbuone !] The funny thing was that 31 evening we drank little bit, while the one we (I, above) drunk. In fact I know I did and heard a lot of fun on the case because of the delusions in Episode G, and the Canvas, but I remember very few. One had to do with Galan and apples with the trip of a bunny and Milo. Ah, yes, painkillers Galan (?). After I found myself at first when I was sober, with my shirt on Aphrodite blue silk pajamas, very IC for me, a wig and blue (after I wore the red between one and eight, or for the time I playa continuously Barbara), and then, with the highest alcohol content, with a pink wig with a cut to Raffaella Carra.
And all were very nice, if he had not understood. Seriously, I felt really at the right place, and I do not happen all that often. I also found out that I completely passed the persecution complex that I had in elementary and middle when I was seriously convinced that whenever I was away, all those who knew me spoke hurt me, and I only support for their great patience. Then with time decreased, rationally manageable. But now I really think that you are all gathered on msn (not as I had almost no contact) to decide how to avoid life.
"There is to be carried forward, is to love ♥!" Was one of the most beautiful phrases, which I think I will get around to signing in the forum. He delivered our heroic Paladino and Saint of Scorpio, when the icy Camus Paladino said he is tired of dissecting the Saint, after years, and that this focuses on Specter. In reality I would probably be classified as chaotic or non-aligned tending to evil, but when it comes to fiction, in all senses, not only fan fiction, I azzerbino to the good and cheer them in any situation, even more embarrassing.
Our paladins however, plagued by a bad luck in the epic roll of the dice, they seemed able to do very little. But when our heroic leader as scintillantissime DERAL them brandishing weapons, smashing more than a company of Marines. What
pressing a jig * neon arrow that indicates
* Then there's one thing that concerns me, and apologize. Not that it's nothing serious happened, but while all those nasty purple cocktail, rum and pear, champagne and wine I turned in my body I recognized one of the worst problems: chronic envy. So far, so good, even better because I've vented. But I went further: the envy of all chronic , and hatred I feel for those who envy you. I think I said "I hate you" even Milo of Scorpio which was a sweet little face and perplexed. Here, I'm sorry. I do not really hate you, of course, none of you are only complex.
Sooner or later, in fact, I'd like to organize a meeting at my house, although I know it is in the most uncomfortable of the universe.
And Phro June and I'm talking to you, pretend all photos, from first to last. Archive. Rar, upload them where you want to / send email and I will be happy. Miao.
/ Which pressed to jig
Yeah, well, 'this is much less than we would have to tell. There would be the apron fetish Phro, which ended on me and then also at the backs of Hades-sama. We would all photos in a beautiful pose shonen heroes of the '80s, the moments intellectuals (for the record I only listened to, at least then, or would not be so intellectual XD), the cruel mix of muffins that went on strike, Ikki that shredded the apples, moments of Excel Saga (no, not referring to the spreadsheet è_é), dressed as Scarlett O'Hara, Rucci's designs, the heroic young man's parents Bronze Saint of Chameleon that I have founded and nurtured and many other goodies, but I think it was already sufficiently tedious.
Lots of love and good 2011 everyone!

PS I've seen now: thanks for the ticket auguru, [info] waferkya ! E 'bellisshimisshimoH! Many Aragorn to you too & hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment