Night
course meet at eighteen years not being able to sleep for regrets is not a big deal, eh? Of course, everyone regrets stupid, and selfish children. But tangible signs of my cowardice. So good deal-or quasi-old monsters, but they put me on new mice that fear that it also blocks the action easier, more natural, and maybe, just maybe also right. The then
Today Damn does not help. The Doom and Facebook, and I decided that tonight will be his official title. I still do not know if it hurts me to read blogs or watch the pictures, but the fact is that the lives of others make me a bad dog, especially if these have been linked to me in the past or have a relationship with me still thin like the thread of a spider web. The problem is always that, even prior to joining in the death trap of the Internet and wonderful, and it is my constant fear of losing people. You know "Revenge of the Sith"? Fear leads to hatred that leads to the dark side? Just that. And no, I do not give a fuck if worthy the dark side has yaoi, cookies or even marijuana cakes. It 'pretty easy to see that we are uncomfortable even for a short-sighted like me.
The first time I cried in public was after a wonderful day, because the people who I knew I liked, and maybe I would not have more journals. Sure, I know very well that these things can be incredibly patient (really would not believe), and I slam those who want to hold me close-but only if I do not feel obliged to do so (and should ficcarselo someone in the head).
Demonstration of this was my vacation. In which I have not studied or done a job that was one thing that now puts me in shit up to his neck, and probably sent to all scatafascio my plans for a good average and a good university abroad, but the fact is that when I realize how beautiful life I want to pass any and every ambition.
Sense? This post has none. But I was right back to put down in writing my outbursts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment