Sunday, January 30, 2011

Most Powerful Desktop Computer 2010



Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.

Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life this time.
Day Ten: A confession.


1. The news. And if you count that I watch them almost every day since I was six years you will also understand why they are so small. (Newspapers are almost worse because of the deepening, but at least think that there is someone who takes the trouble to try to maintain the quality comforts me)
2. The bad professors.
3. Excessive amounts of pink (pink, eh, not fuchsia. But I'm working on. This racism against a mica color does not go well! XD)
4. The phone ringing at the wrong times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment