Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Housing Programs For Pregnant Women

Nine things about me (meme egocentrism)

Day: Ten things that now would you say to ten different people.
Day: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things you think about often.
Day Five: Six things you wish you had not done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot for you.
Day Seven: Four things can turn so your arousal almost immediately.
Day Eight: Three things can excite so almost immediately.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: A confession.

1. Waste time. Often, too.
2. I love go to the hairdresser, it relaxes me.
3. Since I realized I read nonsense, and just read, take up a book because I am paranoid.
4. I love to shop, and for everything I buy, I wonder, "what fits the idea that I want to give me? How many people staring at me upset?"
5. Do not consider myself smart, but I think I'm much less stupid than the average. After all the primary switch to be told that I was a little genius, get to the middle and suddenly feel like shit was hard. Then I average stabilized.
6. I'm on a diet and I ate an apple and a chocolate donut for lunch. Consistency:'re doing the wrong
7. I hate to hear about facebook outside of facebook and I hate the impact and / or comments in RL.
8. I have a craving to cosplay.
9. I go repeating that for centuries now physical education at school, as it is now made in Italy, it's just a relic of fascism, and after class we have seen some old photos, my friends are starting to give me reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment