Monday, January 17, 2011

Kathy Van Zeeland Nappy Bag

So, let's go on, no more need to panic

the English university. I respond to emails promptly, using "Dear Alice", and I already almost seems to be there.
My contact person, Professor of History in English, told me that two students at my school have been taken in previous years. So if you can not do it, I will feel even more like shit. Invest energy and hope in dreams is just crap. He said that the personal statement (short texts in which, basically, I have to convince them not that I know of many things now, but the fact that very happy to learn) are good and there is no reason why they should not be taken into account.
meantime I'm going to panic for my cabbage, now that there is almost nothing left to do but wait, except for one detail which I have to wait for their mail. Well, fingers crossed. The adorable
niches where they are or want to go to the Queen Mary or the King's College, both in London. If you do not take me there, probably screenplay at DAMS in Bologna, or, if I take a hit of masochism strong philosophy. O communication sciences, although I still perplime.
The five faculties (five was the maximum number of possible options, or I would have sent in registrations over the world) are these (link to the overview of programs * CCCCCC *): Inglese and Film Studies , History and Comparative Literature, Film Studies and Drama , War Studies and Philosophy, History and War Studies . To me, all I could do it and study up to a thousand years, but I fear that we should also work for a living. What a nuisance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment